Complaint Review: Haldane's Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, June 10, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, June 10, 2008

• Reported By:zionsville Indiana
Haldane's Inc.
8888 Keystone Crossing-16th Floor Indianapolis, Indiana U.S.A.

Haldane's Inc. A rip-off from day-one Indianapolis Indiana

I was told by a Karen Kuhn, the manager of the main Haldane Agency in northern Indianapolis Indiana, that if I paid a $4,950.00 up-front fee that I would have a new career/job in less than 3 months--tops.

Ms. Kuhn said that she had "career requests" from Eli Lilly Inc., and other local top fortune-500 companies, but that she "had to be sure that I fitted in", after 3 months to 3 years of Haldane's "counciling".

After three or four months of being shuttled back and forth between Haldane's account executives, I asked for copies of these mysertious "carrer requests", but was told that those careers requests were "no longer available", or those "career requests"-- "were all lost in a fire".

In the first five months with Haldane's--after paying the
$4,950.00 FEE, I was sent to only 4 interviews, but I was shunted back and forth between 7 different Haldane "account executives".

Planned classes for paying clients, like myself, were cancelled, even though these classes were to have aided in client development and interview skills.

My resume, approved by one "account executive", was drastically changed by another "account executive".
To elaborate: One wanted an eight-page resume, another two pages, one wanted a 11-page resume, and 4 other account executives, only wanted one page resumes.

It was a TOTAL run-around almost from the first day after paying my $4,950.00 "fee".

Finally after 11 months of this Haldane non-sense, I requested a complete REFUND.

A Mr. Jeff Coy, national head of Haldane's, did send me a $3,950.00 refund, but not the TOTAL $4,950.00 original fee, after six separate letters, and 4 from an attorney-friend of mine.

Mr. Coy's reply- letter was hateful, and claimed that I "did not have the intelligence to be a Haldane's client" and that I was "condescending".

I would only hope that many fine people would wake up.

zionsville, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2008 10:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Haldanes-Inc/Indianapolis-Indiana-46250/Haldanes-Inc-A-rip-off-from-day-one-Indianapolis-Indiana-338845. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Haldane's Inc.