Complaint Review: Half Off

• Reported By: anonymous — Internet United States of America
Half Off
763 Trabert Avenue, NW, Atlanta, GA 30318 Internet United States of America

Half Off SCAMMED , Internet

I ordered 2 I-phone external battery case back in May- followed the complete instructions to claim my order-as of today I have not received my order. I have emailed and called customer service a 100 times to both companies Apple xoxo and Half off with no response from them! Its a shame that these companies are making money off us consumers and not sending us our merchandise after we pay. This company is a complete scam and they need to go down! I will be filing a complaint to the BBB. STAY AWAY!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2012 11:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Half-Off/internet/Half-Off-SCAMMED-Internet-907097. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Half Off