Complaint Review: Half.com - Ebay

• Reported By: Hugh — La Jolla California United States of America
Half.com - Ebay
2145 Hamilton Ave Internet United States of America

Half.com - Ebay Suspended Account - Payment Overdue 120 Days Internet

My Half.com sales were fine. All items shipped by FedEx Ground (at an additional expense for peace of mind) and delivered. Good feedback received, no claims. Something went wrong with my eBay and my Half was suspended (balance of $587.03)

Well, low and behold Half.com has been keeping the money since September 16th 2009. I know they keep it for 90 days. Its 120 now. I email them everyday and send messages through the Help Wizard since past 90 days and faxed them several times even at 866-696-4842. I get weird, confilcting canned messages or no response at all.

I just want my money! Not to reinstate my account or do anything else. Half already has its commission of $150

This is the only company I know to do this. Amazon will pay suspended accounts automatically at 91 days. Don't even have to ask 'em. Half/eBay you have to beg!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2010 10:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Halfcom-Ebay/internet/Halfcom-Ebay-Suspended-Account-Payment-Overdue-120-Days-Internet-555716. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Half.com - Ebay