Complaint Review: Harrison Career Institute , HCI

• Submitted: Wed, January 09, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, January 09, 2008

• Reported By:Allentown Pennsylvania
Harrison Career Institute , HCI
600 Pavonia St Jersey City, New Jersey U.S.A.

Harrison Career Institute, HCI The company promised me that I could find a job but neva did and i didn't even do my intern. Jersey City New Jersey

I attended HCI back in 2003 in the Jersey City site. I was told it was a great school. They lied. As i went through the year there i noticed that the program I did didn't have the right materials for all the courses and they didn't have me do internship which i felt was important. The courses really didn't make sense to me. To this day I don't remember anything I learned. Now I still have a $9000 loan I have to pay off and a certificate I can't use.

Leslie
Allentown, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2008 03:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Harrison-Career-Institute-HCI/Jersey-City-New-Jersey/Harrison-Career-Institute-HCI-The-company-promised-me-that-I-could-find-a-job-but-neva-di-298320. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Harrison Career Institute , HCI