Complaint Review: Hartford Auto Club, Premium Mega Saver

• Submitted: Tue, September 10, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, September 10, 2002

• Reported By:Hilo HI..
Hartford Auto Club, Premium Mega Saver
7349 N. W. 34th St. Miami, FL.33122 Miami, Hawaii U.S.A.

Hartford Auto Club, Premium Mega Saver ripoff thieves victimized many consumers consumer rip-off fraud corruption Miami Hawaii

I first noticed a charge for $99.oo on my checking account statement as an eft withdrawl. I called Hartford company told them I did not purchase anything from them, and that it was theft from my account. They didn't care & told me to make a Police Report.

I then noticed a $39.00 charge for the premiunm mega saver, which I never ordered. I could not get through. So I went to my Credit Union and Changed my checking account number.

I then looked at August's statement and the mega saver had hacked into my new account and stole another $39.00.

I then looked on the web for some kind of number & I found the rip off report.

Darnell
Hilo, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2002 04:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hartford-Auto-Club-Premium-Mega-Saver/Miami-Hawaii/Hartford-Auto-Club-Premium-Mega-Saver-ripoff-thieves-victimized-many-consumers-consumer-r-29662. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hartford Auto Club, Premium Mega Saver