Complaint Review: Health & Wellness Center Of Lake Forest

• Submitted: Mon, November 24, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, November 24, 2008

• Reported By:Orange County California
Health & Wellness Center Of Lake Forest
23072 Lake Center Drive #110 Lake Forest, California U.S.A.

Health & Wellness Center Of Lake Forest Shortchanged me on my medicine, denied shortchanging, rude and sarcastic and combative on telephone Lake Forest California

This is SUPPOSE to be a medical marijuana dispensary for patients who NEED marijuana for the purpose of self medication to lessen the pain & suffering of those who need it. When I went into this dispensary, I found several teenagers smoking pot in the office, playing XBOX video games ordering chinese food goofing around in the office with a giant bag of marijuana on the office desk. I observed this on several seperate occasions. Additionally, I have been shortchanged on several occasions from these same teenagers as the amount I of medicine I paid for, and when they were confronted, they denied shortchanging me and were very combative and belligerent on the telephone and acted like they were the ones who owned the medicine. Additionally, I would like to point out these same teenagers "worked" at yet another different location which was previously shut down for the same type of irresponsible activity.

A Concerned Patient
Orange County, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2008 02:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Health-Wellness-Center-Of-Lake-Forest/Lake-Forest-California-92630/Health-Wellness-Center-Of-Lake-Forest-Shortchanged-me-on-my-medicine-denied-shortchangi-394533. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Health & Wellness Center Of Lake Forest