Complaint Review: Hitslink.com

• Submitted: Mon, July 23, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, April 05, 2014

• Reported By: purchase-scammed — Fair Oaks California United States of America
Hitslink.com

Hitslink.com Netapplications.com ripped me off and won't refund my moneyInternet

*General Comment: Let's examine the man who filed this report!

*General Comment: Tracy Bernardo is a Sociopath, be warned!

*General Comment: What a scumbag!

*General Comment: Tracy Bernardo a pathetic.

*General Comment: Tracy Bernardo a pathetic human being.

*Consumer Comment: Chock One Up for the Good Guys... yeah right

*General Comment: Tracy Bernardo is a scam artist.

*Author of original report: Chock One Up for the Good Guys

*UPDATE Employee: Our Professional Record Speaks for Itself

I setup an a free 30-day account at hitslink.com which is owned by a company called netapplications.com. Its for analytics on my website. i wanted to try their service out before I buy. I get a notice on the 19th of July that my account expired. I go to use my credit card to charge for their service fully believing that I was singing up for a $9.95 professional account. the tranaction never showed me what i was being charged. I check my bank records later than morning and find that they have charged me $149.95. I immediately put in a help desk ticket, no more than an hour after this transaction requesting a refund all the while trying to find out what happened. I get a message back from them that states yes, the professional account is $9.95, but were charging you based on traffic to your site and then they refuse to offer me a refund. So the charge hasn't even cleared my bank yet, i contacted them immediately and explained the situation, and they refuse to give my money back?

Don't waste your time with these people. If you see Netapplications anywhere or Hitslink run as fast as you can the other way. These people are scammers, and i honestly believe they are duping people out of their money with their fine print or sneaky way to charge you 15 times more for an account that they say is only $9.95 a month. To put salt on the wound, i contacted Netapplications and spoke with Nicole,what a piece of work she is! She tells me that she would rather have a chargeback than issue me a refund.  Yet she says she has a refund policy, but wont give me money back.  Well I contacted my bank and I'm sure they will take care of this for me without any problems whatsoever.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2012 12:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hitslinkcom/internet/Hitslinkcom-Netapplicationscom-ripped-me-off-and-wont-refund-my-moneyInternet-916182. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hitslink.com

#1 General Comment

Let's examine the man who filed this report!

AUTHOR: Dane - ()

I'm not related to Hitslink but rather an indvidual who is sicken by the fact that this man harassed and slandered this Company for his own fault, then claiming to be "Choking up one for the good guys". Let's take a look at this "Good guy" aka Tracy Bernardo.

Victim 1

Another complaint and more overwhelming evidence that Tracy Bernardo is a liar and cheat. Beware of him:

Regarding Tracy Bernardo, I've been monitoring the situation through your postings and feel extremely lucky we didn't suffer the same fate as some others. I'm sorry for you and the customers he caused so much trouble for! Tracy mislead us as well, but we were lucky that he didn't cheat us out of our money at least. As you may recall, he stopped answering my emails immediately after we paid him, and he mislead us regarding our pig's size, and he lead me to believe that he was the breeder and that the pigs were nearby. He never mentioned you or your ranch in Texas. I discovered the truth by searching the web and recognizing our pig's photos on your site so I contacted you. We were fortunate that for whatever reason he must have told you of our adoption, but I knew then he had not been honest with me in the process. I am very glad not to deal with him anymore and I hope the mess he's caused you and the others is resolved soon.

Victim 2

Tracy Bernardo, now known as TB, has again pulled another scam: bait and switch. Read below from one of his victims.

Hi...I am sorry sorry to bother you and know that this is not your problem, but I saw your website after I wired money (4, 500.00) to teacuppiggies.com for a male white pocket nano mini pig 'Alexander' who is on my contract. Your comments are correct about Tracy. The only time I have actually talked with him on the phone is the day I was sending the money. It took weeks, but I am at least thankful that I finally actually received a piggy, although I am positive the piggy I received is not the piggy on the website. I did not receive any paperwork for the piggy such asany vet visit or health certificate/shots etc..He will not return my many phone calls/emails and I have no support or ideas of how to care for this piggy now that he is here.

The reason I am writing you is that the pig 'Alexander' (attached) that I thought I had purchased, is the only one on the website in this particular valentine's box and setting, and I was hoping that you could perhaps identify the photo to see if you maybe know this litter or are familiar with the breeder where I could go to get help. There are no other piggies on his website that have the same valentines setting or anywhere online that I can find. Alexander was born (1/8/2012), I believe around the time you posted that you were having issues with Tracy. I was hoping perhaps you were familiar with this litter and I could start there in trying to find out if I actually received the same type/price piggy that Alexander is. His photo is still on his website.

The piggy I received yesterday is a white male, but it is very spotted on his temples, various black spots on his body, and has black pigment on his nose. I don't believe such marked pigment would show up, but I am not familiar with it either and if this is possible. Alexander looks solid white with no black pigment anywhere that I can see. The piggy I received is pretty small (4lbs) and has one blue eye, so maybe that will help to id him. He is very cute, but I am hoping that I did not receive a pig that will be more than the 16-18lb contract we signed. I have only had him for one day and have not taken any photos of him yet. If I took a picture of him and sent it to you, do you think you may be able to identify if he is one from your litters or another breeder Tracy works with? Any guidance would be very appreciated as I am at a complete loss.

I would be happy to call you if you think you can help. I am hoping that someone may be able to tell me who/what this piggy I have is. I am just sick over this whole ordeal and wish I would have seen your website first. I can imagine that if I cant get Tracy to call to even make sure the piggy arrived safely, he will certainly not stand up to his contract.

Victim 3

Message: I am overjoyed!!Thrilled beyond belief that this man is being exposed. I have numerous email conversations from Tracy weaving a web of lie after lie- I have a voice mail that complete contradicts his emailed promises and claimed he'd been working on his ranch all weekend because of the rain- after a little research I discovered he is an internet market "specialist" which explains his nicely laid out website... I had family backing me in my communications with Tracy and was able to put enough pressure, after weeks of ridiculous lies, to allow me to speak to CJ himself. I finally felt I was getting somewhere once I spoke to CJ and I did receive my piglet. I have to say Tracy Bernardo is a twisted delusional man who will certainly do a lot of damage to the world of mini pig lovers if he is not stopped. Thank you CJ for making efforts to stop him..I have been on my own tirade since the moment I began the pursuit of getting my much loved pig. I have used my website, twitter account and forum in my classroom to avoid purchasing from teacuppigsforsale.com I fully support your attempts of putting these beautiful animals in the hands of those that want nothing more than to love and adore them regardless of their tiny mini status... Thank you again for informing us- my day is made brighter knowing Karma has bitten back!!

Victim 4

I have noticed message on your web site stating that you are not working together with Tracy Bernardo. Over six weeks ago I have orderd a pig from Tracy's website and I still have not got it nor any information regarding when I would get it. Can you tell me by any chance if Yoshi from Tracy's web site was one of your pigs? Or maybe you know the breeder where Yoshi comes from? Now I am trying to get my money back so I can buy pet for my kids in more reliable place. I would really appreciate some info on it.

Victim 5

Again, one of my piglets that Tracy Bernardo of Teacuppigsforsale.com was not authorized to put on his website, or take a contract and payment. He had them sign a contract, took payment, then never notified me of the contract. He did not send payment for one of my piglets that has a contract and payment.

Victim 6

Mr. Bernardo acquires a piglet to replace my piglet "Yoshi" that he illegally and unethically sold to this family after I terminated him for illegal and unethical practices. They inform him that they know it is not Yoshi, because they talked to the breeder, me. They ask for dob, current weight, and projected adult size. He has nothing to say or write back, except, that he is not a broker, he is not one that resells. He is the breeder, the best breeder and seller in the country. Again, a huge lie. I had been placing my piglets through Teacuppigsforsale.com for almost two years. I terminated him in January 2012 after a scam he ran on Shaela K in October 2011, and another to Susie P. in January. We have now had three clients of Teacuppigsforsale.com and Mr. Tracy J. Bernardo contact us and try to solve the mystery of why he takes their money and does not deliver a piglet, or any real details. He has even sold the same piglet twice. He takes the money, promises, promises, then desparately tries to find a switch piglet from another breeder, as he is not a breeder. He may be attempting to get a breeder pair at this point to refute that he is not a breeder. He has been terminated as a broker with Piggy Essence. It seems that he will lie to any length to get money out of people.

Victim 7

J's wife related to me how Mr. Bernardo would give them all sorts of tales in concern to being the breeder. One comment was that he was on his way to the vet with a piglet. He does not breed, he does not have barns down the street as another of his client has called me and given me more insights.J and his wife adopted Xavier from me. They wired money on 3-15-12, and I shipped on 3-16-12, as Xavier was already neutered. Getting a great micro mini piglet that is weaned should take a week to two weeks after payment, depending on whether it is a male or female.

Victim 8

Contract signed between Teacuppigsforsale.com and Susie. On January 9, 2012, she wired Lighthouse Media Corp, LLC, owned by Tracy Bernardo of Teacuppigsforsale.com a nonrefundable deposit on a Piggy Essence micro mini piglet. January 19, 2012 she provides proof that she wired the money, yet Mr. Bernardo never gave her updated pics. Mr. Bernardo did not ask for updated pics, because he had not notified me of the contract with the $3600 in payments.

Victim 9

Another couple called TLCPiglet.com, due to seeing the same pics of micro mini piglets on www.teacuppigsforsale.com. They had wired over $4000 to Tracy Bernardo, dba Lighthouse Media Corp, LLC, teacuppigsforsale.com back in late December 2011. The were told to be patient. Tracy Bernardo never contact me in December at the time of their first payment or the following payments in January and February. By the time they contacted us in March, their piglet had been sold by Trace Lovelace Cousaire of TLC Piglets, my girlfriend. They are pursuing this legally.

Victim 10

Contacted by a mother for her young adult daughter. They signed a contract and wired over $4000. After a month, He never notified Piggy Essence, the breeder for Teacuppigsforsale.com that he had placed another piglet in contract with full payment. I had them verify all contracts and wire transfers. I also verified with Chase Bank, the bank that was being used by Mr. Bernardo at that time. They verified that the funds had been in his account. I did not want them to litigate and pursue an acknowledgement smear of Mr. Bernardo, as he was responsible for a vast majority of my sales and placements at that time, so I had them choose another comparable piglet. I paid for all the shipping and health expenses to send this piglet to another country. Mr. Bernardo agreed in email to reimburse for the piglet, as he did not have the funds.

Victim 11

There is a new smear campaign initiated by an anonymous person. This posting is almost certainly from www.teacuppigsforsale.com by Mr. Tracy Bernardo. I had to terminate my contract with him due to four people that tracked me down, due to not receiving a piglet from him, after contract and wire transfer payments. If you go to my website, you will see that on the home page and the available piglets page, he was terminated in January 2012. Yet, he refuses to remove my information and my piglets. Three people recently have contacted me to the whereabouts of the piglet he sold them, one of my piglets. I have a new page on my website: Teacuppigsforsale.com. They sent me proof of the contracts and the payment. With much regret, Mr. Bernardo did not forward me the contracts or the payments for the Piggy Essence piglets.

He has been desparately doing a bait and switch to sell them a completely different piglet from another broker. My posts about him, has lead him to block me from seeing his website. I have even received an anonymous death threat. Mr. Bernardo does not tell the truth in many regards. He represents himself as the breeder, as I can in emalil show many, many complaints about him. Even one of his clients owns TracyBernardo.com and posted about the treachery of doing business with him. Mr. Bernardo, then called every associate in the client's office and smeared the client and threatened. Keep in mind, we have a prescribed care program from my vet, Dr. Williams. We do a physical examination prior to departure. Post care advice and support is given. Monthly Care Monitoring is required for a minimum of 12 months in guiding the client in proper care and socializing..

I strongly encourage you realize that the above posting is from a desperate individual who will lie, manipulate, scam, cheat, smear, and attempt to destroy. He wants to take the spotlight from himself and his wrongs by any means. Please do not buy any piglets from Tracy Bernardo who owns www.teacuppigsforsale.com, owned by Lighthouse Media Group, LLC. March 20, 2012: Another Testimonial from a swindled Tracy Bernardo of www.teacuppigsforsale.com client: Tracey Bernardo promised me a pig, I signed a contract and wired him $4, 400. After not returning my phone calls, emails, or voicemails, I got suspicious. I searched different pig sites and found the pig I had purchased on CJ's site. CJ nicely explained what happened and I asked Tracey for my money back. Not only did he not provide me with a pig but he embezzled 3 years worth of savings from me. I have a lawyer trying to get my money back. Tracey has thrown a huge wrench in my finances and has been an incessant headache. I have received an anonymous death threat through my website form response.

Victim 12

I'm writing because of the negative experience I had with Tracy Bernardo of teacuppiggiesforsale.com when purchasing a mini piglet. When making arrangements for shipping my piglet, I explained to Tracy that from where I live, there were only two airport options. The closest being a three hour drive, and that I would need to make arrangements at my office so I could be gone that day. A date was set, and then I received an email from Tracy Bernardo telling me that "his shipper" couldn't ship that day. Then another date was set, only to be changed again. This happened at least five times. The last time it was changed, Tracy lied when he told me that it was too late in the day to book the flight. I knew this was a lie, because that particular airline didn't pre-book pet cargo.

By this point, I was extremely annoyed and frustrated with the runaround I was getting from Tracy Bernardo, and I became concerned about the possibility of being scammed. I started doing some research on the internet about him. Tracy had led me to believe that he was the breeder of the mini pigs, and that the man in Texas whom he referred to as CJ, was "his shipper".

My research on the internet discovered that Tracy was not the breeder, but "his shipper in Texas" was actually the breeder. This raised a huge red flag and my concern about being scammed grew. I found Trace Cousaire's web site and called her. I explained my situation with Tracy Bernardo. She was very helpful and gave me CJ Tobler's phone number. I then called CJ and told him about my frustrating situation regarding Tracy Bernardo changing the shipping dates so many times. CJ then informed me that while he was away a new employee was caring for the animals and something had happened to my piglet, and it couldn't be found. He said that he advised Tracy Bernardo of the situation, and told Tracy to tell me what had happened. Instead of being honest and telling me the truth about my piglet, Tracy chose to withhold this very important information and instead thought it would be a better idea to keep changing the shipping date. I don't why he could possibly think this charade or tactic could have a positive outcome. Needless to say, my experience has caused me to question Tracy Bernardo's ethics.

After speaking to CJ and finding out the truth about the piglet I purchased, CJ was very responsive to take and send photos of piglets that were similar to the original one I purchased. We now have our piglet and CJ has been supportive throughout the entire process and continues with his support.

Victim 13

My website was hacked with some of the accurate detailed information about Tracy Bernardo of www.teacuppigsforsale.com was removed.

Yet another Teacuppigsforsale.com and Tracy J. Bernardo client has come forward. He also sold her the same piglet that he sold to another client, and one month later, no piglet. She did more research on the internet and found www.tlcpiglets.com. There she saw the pics and bio of her piglet. She called Tracy L. Cousaire, only to realize that Tracy Bernardo has been cheating some of his clients by not turning over the contracts and payments to the breeder, Piggy Essence. HOW MANY MORE CHEATED TEACUPPIGSFORSALE.COM CLIENTS WILL COME FORWARD?????

Victim 14

Let me start by the pain Tracy Bernardo put my family through. We purchased a expensive micro pig last year. Tracy was difficult to reach and he often did not know much about my piglet (he doesn't have a ranch or farm he keeps these pigs on--mine came from a breeder in Texas). After one week of having the little guy I woke up and he couldn't breathe! I took him to the emergency vet immediately where he passed away some hours later. I called Tracy immediately and left a couple voicemails. Eventually I heard back from Tracy saying I needed a necropsy report or they couldn't replace my pig--he didn't ask for this nicely but said it like "if you killed the pig then why would I send you another?" I had already lost my little guy and then I had to drive 2 hours to UC Davis (a premier pet hospital with doctors who deal with pigs all the time) for the necropsy.

This was all traumatic enough, but what Tracy Bernado did after this caused my family more pain than I can describe. The vets at UC Davis determined that my little guy had a birth defect in his nose and he was seriously ill when shipped. He had pneumonia as well as bacteria in his brain. Clearly I can not put bacteria in a pig's brain in one week, yet Tracy insisted that I probably wasn't caring for him properly and accused me of keeping him in a cold room all day, which was anything but the case! That pig didn't leave my arms for the week I had him! I asked in multiple emails for the accusations to stop until the necropsy report came back because speculating was just causing more damage. I have all the emails if he claims that didn't happen...

Still even after the vet report clearly stated I had nothing to do with the pig's death Tracy relayed false information to the breeder who provided the pig and would not send through the necropsy report--he instead summed it up over the phone! After 2 additional weeks of hell the breeder (NOT TRACY BERNARDO) replaced my pig and I have never been happier with my new little guy.

All I can say is Tracy Bernardo is a man who does not value the lives of the piglets, proper business or ethics! If you have a choice, take your money somewhere else!

Victim 23.

Went to teacuppigsforsale.com and seen the cutest pigs, I wanted to get one for my daughters birthday. I was told I would have the pig 7-10 days after I wired the $3500.00. After they recieved my money I never heard from any of them, I spent hours and hours of calling to not recieve a phone call back. I reported them to the Better Business Bureau and they would not even repsond to them.

This has been going on since Feb. 2012, I even recieved an email with a shipment conf. # from the business, then on the day I was supposed to recieve her, Tracy emailed me and said he did not get her there in time and he would schedule another date. Never heard from them again . Never buy anythign from these people complete rip-off and scam no I am out of $3500. and the worst part was since I spent all that money on a pig for my daughter I never recieved. I couldnt get her a birthday present. -Jenn

Victim 24

I ordered a teacup nano micro pig from Mr Bernardo and have as thus far not received him. I have made numerous calls and emails, which at first he responded to in order to keep stringing me along. Paypal will not help me as it is past their 45 day rule. To date he will not return my calls or my emails. I feel I have been scammed and would like either to have my piglet or my money returned. I have all of our correspondence from the start which begins in July 2012 when I first started my search. I signed a contract which I also have. PLEASE HELP ME! -Kelli

Tracy Bernardo of Teacuppigsforsale.com is a cheat, liar, scammer, bait and switch thief, takes contracts and does not turn over the payment on the breeder's piglet. He is filled with lies, deceits, misrepresentations. He is not a breeder. He is a broker and reseller out to make money. He does not care about the piglet, the person buying the piglet, or the breeder from whom he may or may not turn over the contract and payment. Over and over again. We have been contacted by those that were cheated by Mr. Tracy J. Bernardo. They had waited months to get a piglet from his website, he sent a completely different piglet, or as his sole supplier from 2009, would send piglets, when he would spend the client's money on his rent, car payment, etc.

He was terminated in January 2012, yet the piglet pictures on his website are the piglets produced, bred, and owned by Piggy Essence. He refuses to take down the Piggy Essence piglet pictures. He will sell the piglet in the picture, only to send weeks and sometimes months later a piglet from another unknown breeder. He does not have barns. He is not a breeder. He resells at higher prices. He has attacked long suffering and waiting buyers in emails and at their place of work. He threatens them and has called them as late as midnight to intimidate. He is vicious, rude, nasty, mean, lies, smears, and will do whatever it takes to keep selling piglets as the breeder, when he is not. Some cheated clients have hired attorneys and are pursuing this legally. Bait and switch is a criminal offense. We have also received calls and emails from cheated clients where it was clear that he is double selling piglets on his website.

Mr. Tracy Bernardo of Teacup Pigs For Sale is a broker. He will use any picture of a piglet to get a contract, then ship almost any piglet that is similar to the one in the picture. It is fraud. It is a bait and switch scam.Mr. Bernardo calls clients as late as midnight to threaten them. He has even called clients and threatened them at work. He calls their business associates to blackmail his clients on not disclosing the truth about him and the problems in getting their piglets.

If you are a breeder of micro miniature piglets. You may or may not get the payment on your piglet. Mr. Bernardo does not want a commission. He wants more money. He then shops for an identical piglet that he can purchase for far less than the posted adoption price. Rather than get his commission, he pockets the huge difference. Unfortunately for the client, that piglet may become a huge piglet, with no guarantees on health and adult size.

Micro Mini Piglet Buyers: Do you want to buy from a broker/reseller or the actual breeder who knows micro mini pigs and the piglet in a litter? Do you want to do business with someone that claims to be a breeder, yet lies and manipulates, and blocks the truth about the piglet on his site? Do you want to do business with a man that does a bait and switch on the piglet in the contract? Do you want to do business with a man that threatens past clients?

Do you want to do business with someone that can not supply updated photos of the desired piglet, since he is not the breeder? STRONG RECOMMENDATION: Talk to his vet. Get his references and talk to at least 3 of his old clients. Find out who supplied their piglet. Talk to the local cargo facilities for airlines. He does not ship, he has the breeder do the shipping. Find out how to see his barns and breeding facilities in or near Fair Oaks/Sacramento, CA. THERE ARE NONE.

---------------------

After scamming an English teacher, she wrote a report about him on Yelp. Being the unstable man Tracy is, he replied back and accused her of being a child molester. What a sick and digusting man he is!

#2 General Comment

Tracy Bernardo is a Sociopath, be warned!

AUTHOR: Claire - ()

Ah Tracy Bernardo the sociopath strikes once again, he signed up for a service using his credit card, on the professional plan it shows you a pricing list based on per website hits, once Tracy gets charged for the service he has picked guess what happens? HE SLANDERS, HARASS AND THREATENS a reputable company because he couldn’t read. Pathetic, once again proving everyone’s point that this man is a sociopath, he will never admit his wrong doings and will always try to blame others no matter what.

• “To put salt on the wound, i contacted Netapplications and spoke with Nicole,what a piece of work she is! She tells me that she would rather have a chargeback than issue me a refund.  Yet she says she has a refund policy, but wont give me money back.  Well I contacted my bank and I'm sure they will take care of this for me without any problems whatsoever.” --Tracy Bernardo

She won’t give you a refund because they’ve ALREADY PROVIDED YOU THE SERVICE YOU DUMBA**! How about someone buys one of your stupid websites and was charged something they didn’t understand, they then ask you for a refund after you’ve already provided them their designed website, are you going to give them a refund? No you wouldn’t! Hell you wouldn’t give the Teacup victims back their money after baiting and switching them, they had to take you to court many, many times!

• “These people are scammers, and i honestly believe they are duping people out of their money with their fine print or sneaky way to charge you 15 times more for an account that they say is only $9.95 a month.“ --Tracy Bernardo

I went to their page and clicked on pricing and look what I see on the pricing page, clear as daylight, a whole paragraph explain the pricing options and he dares to call that “fine print”?

• “After your promotional period, you will be charged monthly on your billing day based on your site’s volume in the prior month.  For example, if you sign up on January 1, the service is free until January 31.  Accounts may be canceled at any time during the month by contacting support, and they will not be charged.”

This is the same man who has a certified weight guarantee on his website and yet many of his clients pig weight didn’t meet the guarantee and Tracy blamed them for it right away.

Does this man need any more exposing? This man clearly has mental issues, he does everything wrong yet blames others for it, no matter if its scamming them, harassing them, threatening them, cheating them, stealing from them...ect In his mind, he is never wrong, he will never take blame for his actions yet he find anyone or anything to place that blame on, what a DIGUSTING human!

#3 General Comment

What a scumbag!

AUTHOR: Matt - ()

Tracy Bernardo, the man that filed this report is a conman, he has scammed dozens online for an average of $3-4,000 dollars he then proceeds to attack, slander, threaten and harass his own clients. This man is a piece of shit lowlife with a short temper. He has even slandered companies he has not done business with all because they questioned his professionalism. He does not have the ability to control his anger and has underlying mental illness, he is down right rude and nasty. Stay away from this conman.

His latest company.

sacramentowebdesigngroup.com

Court cases.

services.saccourt.ca.gov/indexsearchnew/CVFLPRPersonList.aspx?SearchValues=SC%7C%7Ctracy%20bernardo%7C01/01/1986%7C12/31/2013%7CName%7CAsc%7C

#4 General Comment

Tracy Bernardo a pathetic.

AUTHOR: Matt - ()

See what happens when you do business with Tracy Bernardo? This disgusting man is a sociopath, if he doesn't get his way he'll go out of his way to slander you even if he was in the wrong. He has done this time after time, victim after victim. This man is a bully and will find ways to manipulate his victims into playing along with his web of lies and deceits once they caught onto him he then goes into attack mode by harassing them, slandering them, death threats, intimidations, phone calls…ect

Look at how hard he went at this company after he thought he was getting over charged for $149.95, even though that charge was legitimate, yet he has no problem scamming dozens out of an average of $4,000 with his bait and switch scam. Let’s take a look at some quotes from Tracy’s victims, aka Mr. Choking one up for the “good guys”.

“ He has attacked long suffering and waiting buyers in emails and at their place of work.  He threatens them and has called them as late as midnight to intimidate.  He is vicious, rude, nasty, mean, lies, smears, and will do whatever it takes to keep selling piglets as the breeder, when he is not.  Some cheated clients have hired attorneys and are pursuing this legally. “

“ I have numerous email conversations from Tracy weaving a web of lie after lie- I have a voice mail that complete contradicts his emailed promises and claimed he'd been working on his ranch all weekend because of the rain- after a little research I discovered he is an internet market "specialist" which explains his nicely laid out website.”

“He has even sold the same piglet twice.  He takes the money, promises, promises, then desparately tries to find a switch piglet from another breeder, as he is not a breeder.  He may be attempting to get a breeder pair at this point to refute that he is not a breeder.  He has been terminated as a broker with Piggy Essence.  It seems that he will lie to any length to get money out of people. “

“My posts about him, has lead him to block me from seeing his website.  I have even received an anonymous death threat.  Mr. Bernardo does not tell the truth in many regards.  He represents himself as the breeder, as I can in emalil show many, many complaints about him.  Even one of his clients owns TracyBernardo.com and posted about the treachery of doing business with him.  Mr. Bernardo, then called every associate in the client's office and smeared the client and threatened.”

“March 2012:
I have received an anonymous death threat through my website form response.”

That is not even half of this man’s work, what a nasty piece of s*** this man is, stay away from doing business with him, you won’t have nothing to gain but everything to lose.

#5 General Comment

Tracy Bernardo a pathetic human being.

AUTHOR: Conman - ()

There Tracy goes again with his trademark slander; he has a history of doing this to people even if he didn’t do business with them, when he doesn’t get his way he goes through any length to try and ruin his victims. He has slandered many people, companies; he has called their place of work to slander, sends death threats and intimidates them with phone calls. This man is a piece of shit and a sociopath and anyone who does business with him is in danger of falling into his web of lies, deceits, attacks, slanders, threats and who know what else he’s capable of. Heed this warning and steer clear of this lunatic.

Tracy Bernardo
916-572-8084
915 L Street Suite C-325 Sacramento, CA 95814 - Directions
www.sacramentowebdesigngroup.com

Chock One Up for the Good Guys... yeah right

AUTHOR: Matt - ()

Chock One Up for the Good Guys? Funny you say that when you're one of the bad guys, scamming people out of thousands with your bait and switch tactics. You evil scum bag.

#7 General Comment

Tracy Bernardo is a scam artist.

AUTHOR: James - ()

Chock One Up for the Good Guys

AUTHOR: nuke4me rebuffed - (United States of America)

As I suspected. I spoke with my bank and they immediately made this a permanent credit stating that what netapplications .. ie hitslink.com did was not proper for a "reputation that speaks for itself" company in which they have a refund policy. Its nice to have a refund policy in writing but never actually give any of your customers a refund, even before they use your service? Why wouldn't they give me a refund? Who knows, but I would not bother with a website tracking company that thinks they can take advantage of the consumer simply because they hide their pricing, their terms of service, and then quibble over $150 and refuse to make the problem right. There are plenty of other honorable website tracking companies out there, so do yourself a favor and stay clear of this one!

Our Professional Record Speaks for Itself

AUTHOR: netapplications - (United States of America)

Tracy Bernardo (associated with www.teacuppigsforsale.com) did indeed sign up for one of our Free 30-day trial accounts at the Professional level, which does not require a credit card to sign up. Once the trial expired, he entered credit card information which begins the billing process.

Tracy made it clear that he had seen our pricing page, but it seems that he may have only skimmed through the info. This page clearly explains how billing works, and that we bill based on traffic. As was explained to Tracy, the $9.95/month plan only covers 1000 hits per month. Tracy's site got 212,821 hits in 30 days which explains the $149.95 charge.

The account was immediately cancelled per the customer's request, but as it was a valid charge we were unable to issue a refund. He was provided the service he ordered and it was not fraudulent.

We have been in business since 1999 and with large professional clients such as Microsoft who trust our stats, we certainly have a reputation to uphold and thus do our best to keep our customer's happy. In Tracy's case, the continued threats we have received via email and phone calls made us decide to let Merchant Services handle any further direct communication.

Related Info, RipOff Reports for teacuppigsforsale.com: