Complaint Review: Holiday Temporary Services, Ic.

• Submitted: Wed, November 26, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, November 26, 2008

• Reported By:Valley Alabama
Holiday Temporary Services, Ic.
PO Box 3200 Newark, New Jersey U.S.A.

Holiday Temporary Services, Ic. TOTAL RIPOFF for 4 grand-Right before Christmas !!!! Newark New Jersey

Holiday Temporary Services, Inc. sent me a letter proposing a mystery shopper job in which you would deposit a check they sent you and then complete 2 consumer research programs. The first job was to complete to buy approximately $51 dollars of products from a list of retailers including Walmart, Best Buy, JC Penney, Lowes, Wallgreens, Kmart, or Sears and complete a survey on the service of the store staff and your overall experience. The second was to send a money transfer to one of the agents listed: Sharon Moya, Sylvia wallace, Ruth Ochoa, and Maureen Rogers and rate the service I recieved from that company as well. I would then fax the information, reciepts, etc to the fax number provided and wait for my next job.

I deposited the check and waited to ensure that the check showed that it had come through to my account so that I would know it was good and then completed the two jobs. It was not until today that when I checked the status of my account that I found out that the company had insuffienct funds on the account and now I would be responsible for the amount. I thought I was playing it safe by waiting to ensure that the check cleared. I guess I should have remembered the age old rule "If it seems to good to true it probably is." Do not trust anything from this company.

I will be filling a report with the police department in my hometown in hopes that they can work with the pd in Houston, Texas where the check was actually picked up instead of New York, NY where it would supposedly be recieved by a Ruth Ochoa.

Angry victim
Valley, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2008 03:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Holiday-Temporary-Services-Ic/Newark-New-Jersey-07015/Holiday-Temporary-Services-Ic-TOTAL-RIPOFF-for-4-grand-Right-before-Christmas-Newar-395405. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Holiday Temporary Services, Ic.