Complaint Review: Home Typist Enterprises

• Submitted: Sat, March 04, 2000
  • Updated: Fri, June 02, 2000

• Reported By:Flint Mi
Home Typist Enterprises
P.O. Box # 900451 Salt Lake City or Sandy, Utah U.S.A.

Home Typist Enterprises ..Work at Home rip-off scams ..

Okay..I was on a legit job search page and came across a work at home typing scheme, (didn't know it then though) so I inquired about the job as instructed and recieved an application in my e-mail from this company.

So I filled out the ENTIRE app, with my social security # and everything. Then sent in my $22. Just to find out that the program was a scam. They sent me this program that I am now suppose to use to scam people the way that I was scammed in order to make any money at all! I will not do that, and don't understand how people like that can sleep at nite.

I honestly just wanted to work at home so I could be with my daughter. Please PLEASE please don't fall for this! Their homepage address is as follows...... "http://www.xprss.com/typing".

I hope this never happens to anyone else, and if this can stop 1 person from being hurt then I achieved what I came here to do! Thanks for letting me post this.

p.s. Please help me get my money back!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2000 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Home-Typist-Enterprises/Salt-Lake-City-or-Sandy-Utah-84090/Home-Typist-Enterprises-Work-at-Home-rip-off-scams--1477. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Home Typist Enterprises