Complaint Review: Homecenter

303 Merrick Road, Suite 402. Lynbrook, New York United States of America
  • Phone: 212 257-6990
  • Web:
  • Category:

Homecenter World - HomeCenter I received another customer order, cld homecenter,hung up on me, e-mailed requesting telephone to fix. Never up to today have they called Lynbrook New York

Jan 5, 2010 ordered Blanco BlancoDiamond Kitchen Sine 2 bowl Model 400197 cafe-brown, charged to my visa.  1/22/10 recived package address to me, when opened it was the wrong product.  Checking the invoice I found it belonged to a different customer.  I immediately called 212 257-6990. order #554551896 Return @2729

1st prompt I hit said "mailbox full".  2nd call disconnected me. 3rd call t/w someone who said they couldn't help me, put me on hold, I waited 5-10 minutes and hung up. These are all toll calls.  (no 800 # which should have give me a clue to what I was dealing with.

On 2/04/10 I sent a long, detailed letter to them register with return signature.

Next cancelled order.  Sent e-mails reqested a telephone call.  This has been going on for two weeks now.  I have sent many,many request to talk with them.  All ignored!!

As of yesterday, 2/05/10, They are now blocking my e-mail.  I am so frustrated trying to work with this company - I think they are a fraud.

Help Me Please.  All I want is the sink I ordered and for them to send me Postage Paid Mailing labels (for 3 items I received) with them making pick up arrangements, so that I can return the incorrect order.  I refuse to pay to have them shipped back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2010 08:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Homecenter/Lynbrook-New-York-11563/Homecenter-World-HomeCenter-I-received-another-customer-order-cld-homecenterhung-up-on-565371. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Homecenter