Complaint Review: Homedepot.com, Home Depot.com

• Updated: Tue, September 09, 2008

• Reported By:Florida Florida
Homedepot.com, Home Depot.com
www.homedepot.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Homedepot.com, Home Depot.com FRAUD ON REFUNDS, BUYER BEWARE, BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE, LIP SERVICE ONLY Internet

This is by far the worst company I have ever dealt with.
After receiving a defective product that I had to re package and return, I still do not have my money credited back to my account. I have spent hours on the phone and sent numerous emails. The Customer Service (NOT) is horrible. All the way to Vivian, the "supervisor of .com escalations" Snotty, unprofessional and a liar.
It has been 8 days since my return was received. This is totally ridiculous. The email Customer Service is outsourced so the replies are bad english and lip service only. Do not buy from this Horrible Company. I am submitting it to my Credit Card Company. They can do a charge-back. Go somewhere else to purchase what you are looking for!!!!!

Heidi
Florida, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2008 06:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Homedepotcom-Home-Depotcom/nationwide/Homedepotcom-Home-Depotcom-FRAUD-ON-REFUNDS-BUYER-BEWARE-BAD-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-LIP-SE-371415. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Homedepot.com, Home Depot.com