Complaint Review: Horizone Card Services, Horizon Gold Card

• Submitted: Sun, November 16, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, November 16, 2008

• Reported By:Poseyville Indiana
Horizone Card Services, Horizon Gold Card
P.O. Box 1275 Indiana, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Horizone Card Services - Horizon Gold Card They scammed me out of my money in which I did not willfully authorize. This place should be not even be ont the internet orbe aloud to conduct business Indiana Pennsylvania

I had received horizon card services flyer in the mail. So I checked out there website and filled out some information. Not knowing the information I had filled out would automatically send my money out to them.
Therefore without even getting a chance to deny or go ahead with the transaction. I want my money back and I think this so called company should be erased and persons involved should be prosecuted.

Corey31
Poseyville, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2008 12:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Horizone-Card-Services-Horizon-Gold-Card/Indiana-Pennsylvania-15701/Horizone-Card-Services-Horizon-Gold-Card-They-scammed-me-out-of-my-money-in-which-I-did-391773. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Horizone Card Services, Horizon Gold Card