categories

• Updated: Fri, November 01, 2013

• Reported By: Jeff — Savannah Georgia
Humana Health Insurance
Savannah , Georgia USA

Humana Health Insurance All New Health Insurance Plans The Scam Being Played By Insurance Co If You're Trying To Get The New Affordable Health Insurance Savannah Ga

I live in GA which is one of those states that doesn't care about it citizens, just getting their way which today is killing Obama Care. It's the law and I need it. I went up to a table set up in a local CVS Drugstore where two Humana agents sat and they said they could help when I explained I was (and still am) having trouble with the government website. They called me back and asked about my pre-existing condition, the drugs I'm taking and even the dosage. What gives? They can't deny or charge me extra? When looking into it on line I learned something very startling. The companies have plans with the exact same names as the ones offered on the government exchange but with "extras" thrown in in small print (probably very very small print) that make their plans more expensive. Even if you have to call, go through the government. Slime balls. Taking advantage of all the confusion. I should not be surprised but I always am.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2013 10:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Humana-Health-Insurance/Savannah-Georgia/Humana-Health-Insurance-All-New-Health-Insurance-Plans-The-Scam-Being-Played-By-Insurance-1096164. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Humana Health Insurance