Complaint Review: Hydroderm

• Submitted: Fri, August 15, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, August 15, 2008

• Reported By:Niland California
Hydroderm
8500 Higuera St. Culver City, California U.S.A.

Hydroderm Misleading advertising Culver City California

Hydroderm is one of many companies listed as "trial-pay" partners of Corel Media0One software that have an agreement with Corel to sponsor the payment to download Corel's software.

To me, this was advertising that Hydroderm would pay the download fee to Corel so that I could use Corel's software.

When I signed up to use Hydroderm I believed that it was a trial sample of their product, and the only cost was the shipping charge which was a little over $6.00.

Today when I received the forwarded package I find that their trial period is up on August 25, 2008, and I must return (at my cost) the original package with any remaining lotions, etc. that they sent.

If not returned, they will charge my same credit card I submitted when I signed up to receive their product by paying for their shipping charge.

The charge would be $69.00 + S/H, and this amount for continuing shipments each month.

Their advertising in the program with Corel is completely false and misleading.

I will return the two products that they sent me, I only hope I do not have any problem as the lady wrote in Ripoff about the ripoff that Hydroderm gave her.

Rita
Niland, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2008 01:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hydroderm/Culver-City-California-90232/Hydroderm-Misleading-advertising-Culver-City-California-363309. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hydroderm