Complaint Review: Hydroderm

• Submitted: Fri, December 16, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, January 04, 2006

• Reported By:scarsdale New York
Hydroderm
8500 Higuera St. Culver City, California U.S.A.

Hydroderm ripoff Culver City California

*Author of original report: Hydroderm Culver City California - update

As other victims of this company, I was also charged for the trial package. But I was told that I can get refund.

I ordered a trial package on Nov 12th 2005 and received on 22nd.

I called on Dec 16th for return as the time that I was using the lotion I did not see any improvement of my wrinkles. The lady I spoke with said I have been charged $69.00 as my shipment went out on 14th and the 30days trial starts counting on the shipping date. I could only blame myself that I did not check carefully.

After I hung up the phone, I decided to log onto my account again to see if they did cancel my order. I found out my shipment date is 16th not 14th!!! That woman is a liar!!!

I called back straight away. A guy agreed to issue me a return number and promise to refund my money in two days.

Be very careful when you deal with free trial - check the dates and marked it on your calendar. And always call back 2~3 times after the cancellation to make sure the telephone operators did their job correctly.

Clare
scarsdale, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2005 10:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hydroderm/Culver-City-California-90232/Hydroderm-ripoff-Culver-City-California-168139. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hydroderm

Hydroderm Culver City California - update

AUTHOR: Clare - (U.S.A.)

I received the refund after I returned the trial package.

I hope this is a sign that the company is improving their service.