Complaint Review: I Sold It - ISI - Isoldit - I-soldit.com - ebay

• Updated: Tue, November 29, 2005

• Reported By:Woodstock Georgia
I Sold It - ISI - Isoldit - I-soldit.com - ebay
Pasadena, California U.S.A.

I Sold It - ISI - Isoldit - I-soldit.com - ebay business franchise auction drop off store BEWARE ripoff Pasadena California

*Consumer Comment: Some Say "NO", I Say "YES"

*Consumer Suggestion: I Sold It! Poor Representation IMO

WARNING!!! DO NOT BUY INTO THIS CONCEPT!!!

As a franchisee this concept does not work. In fact none of the four business models work from walkin traffic, selling cars, charity,to B2B. The only money making idea that works is selling franchises to hard working individuals, who will lose their home and life savings over time.

Virtually these stores are money pits. Labor intensive, with NO supporting software that works, or national branding(except to SELL franchises, oh yes and coupons). Both versions of the software they tout to be so good, have gone down this month with their "workarounds".

Corp accounting has lead to lost checks and lost customers, as well as NON itemized or integrated accounting systems. And, we have had five District managers in 7 months.

The Corp forum has only what makes them look good for new franchisees and investors. They don't like their franchisees to speak openly, especially with each other, and definetly not on the forum.

Ask for real profit numbers, NOT gross sales (misleading), an accounting of all stores that have changed hands or closed, and a real life demo of the software that is "supposed to" work. Buyer BEWARE!

Karen
Woodstock, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2005 02:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/I-Sold-It-ISI-Isoldit-I-solditcom-ebay/Pasadena-California-91106/I-Sold-It-ISI-Isoldit-I-solditcom-ebay-business-franchise-auction-drop-off-store-165905. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on I Sold It - ISI - Isoldit - I-soldit.com - ebay

Some Say "NO", I Say "YES"

AUTHOR: Susan - (U.S.A.)

I have bought one fairly big ticket item from the "I Sold It" franchisee in Green Bay, WI and I was very pleased with the purchase.

The item (an alpaca rug) was described accurately and the shipping was extremely fast.

Of course, that may be the exception rather than the norm. As with anything, "let the buyer be ware".

#2 Consumer Suggestion

I Sold It! Poor Representation IMO

AUTHOR: Annie - (U.S.A.)

As for my experience with "I Sold It," their auctions often have non-working shipping calculators and/or in my opinion inflated shipping charges.

For large ticket items, I can see these venues as a viable offering. However, for the most part I think the concept is bloated and overpriced.

As always, just my opinion. I won't buy from eBay auctions that advertise an "I Sold It" tie in.