Complaint Review: IBI Dermstore

• Submitted: Fri, March 29, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, March 29, 2013

• Reported By: Hoodwinked — Chicago Illinois
IBI Dermstore

IBI Dermstore Dermstore, dermstore.com Misleading, Deceptive, Crooks Louisville , Internet

This crooked company charged me initially for a "back ordered" gift set. I cancelled the order and waited for the items to arrive back in stock, upon which time I resubmitted order. I received shipment confirmation within a few days and proceeded to track said straw order. After tracking order for four days, I get THREE delivery notifications. Problem is, no package ever came. Mind you, I shop almost exclusively online and never receive delivery notifications unless a package is in fact delivered. This mysterious package from Dermstore was not signed for, and the online tracking info simply states delivered to..US, IL ?!?

I contacted dermstore Customer Service (probably the work-fom-home type) and was told to wait and call back, that she could not/would not issue a replacement order for something that obviously wasn't coming. I even mentioned the fact that should I call bak later, they would surely say the item was no longer in stock. The rep also refused to issue a refund.

The next day, I again contact them and get a rep who is willing to replace the order...if only it was in stock. She then offers a merchandise credit (no thanks!). I'm now waiting to see if they in fact issue the refund I was promised in a timely manner. If not, I contact Better Business Bureau and every consumer protection agency who will listen.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2013 04:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IBI-Dermstore/internet/IBI-Dermstore-Dermstore-dermstorecom-Misleading-Deceptive-Crooks-Louisville-Interne-1039148. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IBI Dermstore