- Report: #265816
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: IC SERVICES
IC SERVICES14525 SW MILIKAN WAY SUITE 21069 BEAVERTON, Oregon U.S.A.
IC SERVICES IC SERVICES IS A SCAM!! ripoff BEAVERTON Oregon
Congratulations and thank you for choosing IC Services TM. This is the first step towards your grant application. Please follow the outline indicated below to ensure that all legal paperwork is properly completed:
1. Print 2 copies of the DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT
2. Initial each page of the DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT, sign and date the last page of this document.
3. Insert 1 copy of the signed DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT and the payment* of $464.00 in an envelope with our address as stated above: (Keep the 2nd copy for your reference and records.)
4. YOUR Certified check or money order must be payable to:
5. Your envelope must be sent by EXPRESS MAIL only. The post office will provide you with a tracking number. Please make sure not to include your advisors name on the envelope.
6. Call us toll free (877) 684-5155 with your tracking number so that we can immediately start working on your behalf.
Welcome to our family as we are pleased to welcome you as our newest client. If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at (877) 684-5155.
I cant believe these people are still ripping people off! Something has got to be done. Has anyone even received a refund?
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2007 11:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IC-SERVICES/BEAVERTON-Oregon-97005/IC-SERVICES-IC-SERVICES-IS-A-SCAM-ripoff-BEAVERTON-Oregon-265816. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.