Complaint Review: ID THEFT PROTECTION,. Last Chance Cash Advance

• Reported By:Hemet California
ID THEFT PROTECTION,. Last Chance Cash Advance
idprosup.com Internet U.S.A.

ID THEFT PROTECTION , Last Chance Cash Advance - Internet

*Author of original report: Last Chance Cash Advance and Their Slippery/Slimey Friends

I had applied for a payday advance online, 90 minute payday advances, I did not even complete the application and on May 11th, 2009, the ammount of $33.98 was deducted from my checking account for ID THEFT PROTECTION, which i had never siigned up for.
I called the company and they directed me to go to www.idtheftrefund.com and it said that if money had been taken from my account it was because i had recently filled out an application with Last Chance Cash Advance. I never applied with this company.

My personal info was sold to this com[pany i assume. But there is no Last Chance Cash Advance website, you cant get to it. If you go to www.idprosup.com they have a link where you can see the last chance website but you cannot connect to it. It's a big rip off and i did not authorize anyone to take any money from my account ,nor did i purchase any id theft protection.
When i called the company, ID THEFT PROTECTION and asked for an address they would not give it to me and they hung up on me, twice they did this.

Natalie_n
Hemet, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2009 04:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ID-THEFT-PROTECTION-Last-Chance-Cash-Advance/internet/ID-THEFT-PROTECTION-Last-Chance-Cash-Advance-Internet-452548. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ID THEFT PROTECTION,. Last Chance Cash Advance

Last Chance Cash Advance and Their Slippery/Slimey Friends

AUTHOR: Natalie_nance - (U.S.A.)

After doing some research today I have found out that I'm not stuck paying this. After calling the natuionwide 1-800 number to my bank, i was informed that was these people are doing when they electronically debit our accounts without our authorization is called "FORGERY', that's right folks. Don't lay down and take this. File a claim with the Fraud Claims Dpet., at your bank. You wont contact this departmernt by calling your bank at their local phone number, you must call their nationwide number, that's usually a 1-800 number.

I also had the bank representative stop payment on anything that comes thru from ID Protection services. Now i do know that they have some partners that will probably try debitting my bank here in the near future, but i will deal with them then, as i really don't know who they are yet. There are several names that i keep catching in alot of rip-off reports. They are all connected to payday search warehouses, who are mostly connected to USA Credit/Commonwealth Marketing Group.

USA Credit/CommonwealthMarketing Group is the main culprit behind all these. These are the people that are selling our personal info to other companies, that are ALSO owned by,guess, Comonwealth Marketing, INC

It's hard to track a physical address on this company, but i won't give up until i do. Then it's all about filing a police report. That's what we have to do if we want to put a stop to these sorts that are causing chaos in our lives.

One other thing, don't expect your bank to tell you what your rights are and what you can do about this, because they won't. They are only going to tell you to come in and change your account number. You see, these companies don't have your debit card numbers, they only have the account numbers to your checking accounts that you disclosed on your payday advance applications. So there is no need to change your debit card, only the account numbers. That's all the bank is going to suggest to you. They aren't going to tell you that you can file a fraud claim by calling their 1-800 number., I don't know, maybe some will, but please folks, do that! You MUST call their 1_800 number to get anything done. And ask to file a FEDERAL REGULATION E complaint form. They will pursue a forgery case against these crooks that stole our money and continue to steal our money.