Complaint Review: IGIA Singer-Laser

• Updated: Sat, December 10, 2005

• Reported By:Stockbridge Georgia
IGIA Singer-Laser
singerlaser,com Internet U.S.A.

IGIA Singer-Laser Ripoff, Took my money, no goods delivered, TV Paid Programming Internet

It was a dream come true! "Storm" vacuum was exactly what I needed for my new hardwood and tile floors. I was so excited about the advertisement that I even ordered an additional two for my sons to use in their homes.

Offer was for "buy one vacuum/stick, get one free PLUS a free steamer. When I called (no personal contact, all ordering done by pressing buttons on phone)I opted for a third vacuum PLUS more accessories and felt pretty good about the transaction.

Guess what happened. You're exactly correct. Turned out to be a rip-off. If it seems too good to be true it probably is! Boy, how true that is in my case.

$193.90 was taken from my Visa on 11/30/06. Guess someone else is going to be enjoying my Christmas gifts 'cause I sure don't expect to be receiving any vacuum cleaners OR any refunds. I've lived a long life so far and learned lots of stuff, including that I've walked right into another ripoff. Like the other experiences reported on this site, I have been totally unable to reach anyone at IGIA/Singer Laser by phone and the one e-mail I sent has yet to be answere.

It is now my intention to contact all the "Paid Programming" Networks that I can and inform them of this scandal. I also will call DISH network and notify them how I have been ripped off while using their service. May I suggest that others do the same.

Perhaps someone on that side will have better contact informatioon that we do and I am in favor of this being stopped - IMMEDIATELY... and I want to be the first to be contacted by a LAWYER. Let's go get 'em. I'm ready to focus on the solution.

Good Luck to all of us!! Merry Christmas (in spite of our problem.)

Stockbridge, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2005 02:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IGIA-Singer-Laser/internet/IGIA-Singer-Laser-Ripoff-Took-my-money-no-goods-delivered-TV-Paid-Programming-Internet-167517. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IGIA Singer-Laser