pressed

• Submitted: Tue, April 28, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, May 05, 2009

• Reported By:London Ohio
ILD Teleservices on Behalf Of: Your Product Bill
P.O. Box 50480 Minneapolis, Minnesota U.S.A.

ILD Teleservices / Your Product Bill ILD Teleservices (on Behalf Of: Your Product Bill) My phone bill has svc. fees and charges from this company & I've never even heard of them!! Minneapolis Minnesota

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: ILD is Here to Help

I seen ILD Teleservices on my phone bill and didn't know what it was so I called them. I was told that on 2/25/09 we ordered a toll free no. (which we did not) He explained that we could dial the 800 no. and then dial the number we wanted to call anywhere. I didn't need, want, or ask for it so I told him I wanted it removed. He gave me another name and address (Your Product Bill) and said I would need to write them a letter. So I did and I even asked to have the list of ph. numbers that were dialed using the 800 no.

I just mailed it today so hopefully that takes care of it! They were charging me $8.23 plus $ .55 in taxes ($8.78 total!!) That adds up and I could be using it for gas!!

Don't let this happen to you! Check your ph bill people and call if you don't recognize something. I mean the worst thing that can happen is that you'll be better informed about the charges your getting!!

Michelle
London, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2009 10:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ILD-Teleservices-on-Behalf-Of-Your-Product-Bill/Minneapolis-Minnesota-55405/ILD-Teleservices-Your-Product-Bill-ILD-Teleservices-on-Behalf-Of-Your-Product-Bill-My-447135. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ILD Teleservices on Behalf Of: Your Product Bill

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

ILD is Here to Help

AUTHOR: Ild-Customer Service - (U.S.A.)

If you have a charge you believe is incorrect, or if you have any other questions or concerns with ILD, please let us know. We want to address any and all issues you may have. To contact us, please email us at askild@ildmail.com. If you would prefer to call us, please call our hotline at 800-953-7765.

We've also recently updated our site, where you can find more information on ILD Teleservices and how to check your status, get help, or contact us. Please visit our site at www.ILDTeleservices.com.

Thank you, and please let us know how we can help.

Ilona