Complaint Review: IMC - International Magazine Company

• Updated: Mon, January 18, 2010

• Reported By: Melissa — New York New York United States of America
IMC - International Magazine Company
1205 Starkey Road, Clear Water, Largo, Florida United States of America

IMC - International Magazine Company IMC, INC, $1 million dollar sweepstakes Scam, fraud, cell phone harassment Clear Water, Largo, Florida

These people began harassing me on Friday, Jan. 15.  After I told them I was not interested they continued to call.  The last call I received that day (they had called 7 times that day) was at close to 9 PM.  A girl named Alisha called saying it was "my lucky day and she was calling me long distance from Clear Water, Florida."  I then said listen I already told you people to quit calling me and then I asked her where and how did you get my number to which that little low life witch replied.."well if you would shut up (in a very juvenile and sarcastic tone) I would tell you." I was furious after that (rightfully so after being harassed and insulted) and she then promptly hung up.  I have already filed a complaint with the FCC.  I wish a news channel would bring these bogus scams to light.  The best thing to do now is tell all your friends and family about these pieces of trash (and post online of course). I really do not know how they got my contact information but what I do know is this should be outlawed.  Additionally anyone who claims that they received your information through your VISA card shouldn't request your card information again.   Perhaps since many debit cards are VISA these scammers assume you have a VISA.  Shame on this company and the people who work for them, I really hope people start wising up to these scammers.  I also wish this were made more public, the poor people who have been scammed especially in this economic climate.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2010 04:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IMC-International-Magazine-Company/Clear-Water-Largo-Florida-33771/IMC-International-Magazine-Company-IMC-INC-1-million-dollar-sweepstakes-Scam-fraud-556374. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IMC - International Magazine Company