Complaint Review: INFINITY DISH

• Updated: Tue, November 04, 2014

• Reported By: Nery — WOODSTOWN New Jersey
INFINITY DISH
P.O. Box 810491 Boca Raton, Florida USA

Infinity DISH Review: Feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Infinity DISH. Infinity DISH has committed to provide client satisfaction and strives to provide exceptional client experiences for all. Commitment to Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer and assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence.

*UPDATE: Infinity DISH recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. Infinity DISH is recognized by Ripoff Report as a Verified Safe Business.

SPECIAL UPDATE: November 4 2014: Infinity Dish remains committed to increased customer satisfaction and has improved their business practices over the years to better serve their customers. Infinity Dish is truly dedicated to making sure their customers are satisfied and that any complaints which do arise are addressed promptly and fairly.

To date, Infinity Dish has made good faith efforts to resolve all complaints reported on Rip-off Report. Based on our experience, the member business has proven to be among the top members of the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program as a Verified Safe Business.

Over time and since becoming a member, Infinity Dish has remained actively engaged and improving the way they address customer service complaints. As an active and current member of the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program we are happy to report that now more than ever Infinity Dish remains committed to improving customer satisfaction.

Remember, no company or individual can ever satisfy 100% of the people 100% of the time. There are no products or services that will always be perfect for everyone and even the best companies will receive complaints from time to time. However, by participating in the Corporate Advocacy Program, the member business has made a commitment to working with its customers to resolve complaints quickly and fairly whenever possible.

Please keep in mind that as a consumer you have some responsibilities as well. Success has many definitions that based on your past experiences, current situation and your perceived expectations. Success with any product or service is always based on the proper application and understanding. The fastest car will not run if you never turn the engine on. Look at how you used the product or service that was provided in relation with the instructions that you received. The Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program will help you get your voice heard but please be prepared with documentation and fair representation of your concern, also have an idea of how the company can fix your concern. Can they offer additional services, extend warranties, offer a fair refund or just get you talking with someone that can help. ..let them know and let us know!

*Any consumer not receiving satisfaction from a member of the Corporate Advocacy Program should email us at editor@ripoffreport.com
 Infinity Dish is Rip-off Report Verified

Rip-off Report REVIEW:

Editors UPDATE: Positive rating and recognition has been given to Infinity DISH for its commitment to excellence in customer service.

Ripoff Reports discussions with Infinity DISH have uncovered an absolute commitment to customer satisfaction. Clients can expect Infinity DISH to work towards a mutually satisfactory resolution on any complaints or concerns. They utilize positive and negative feedback as training opportunities to enhance the customer experience for their customers.

Infinity DISH executives have informed us that complete customer satisfaction is their goal and they have implemented their Make it Right policy to ensure customer satisfaction is attained. Infinity DISH will remain a successful entity for years to come by keeping customer satisfaction their priority.

Infinity DISH believes that the best way to satisfy their customers is by providing a positive experience anytime you interact with one of their associates. They hold weekly power training sessions to keep associates up to date on any equipment, programming or promotional updates so they can make sure all the information you receive is accurate and prompt.

Infinity DISH is an advocate of employee satisfaction. They have numerous employee assistance programs including gym memberships, discounted theme park tickets, travel discounts and many more. They provide lunch for all employees every Wednesday. They know that the happier their employees are the happier their customers will be.

Infinity DISH recognizes that complaints posted on Rip-off Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. If handled correctly, complaints can be valuable learning opportunities. With the feedback generated by Rip-off Reports Investigation Infinity DISH has made organizational changes allowing its clients and employees a more streamlined approach to problem resolution and a commitment to a great client experience.

In summary, after our investigation, which included discussions with numerous executives as well as current and past associates, Ripoff Report is convinced that Infinity DISH is committed deliver a quality product for an economical price and provide a quality customer service experience which results in total client satisfaction.

Read more about why consumers should feel confident when doing business with a member of Rip-off Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Yes, its a long name for a program that does a lot for both consumers and businesses alike.

Read about Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program,.. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. this program works.

As a part of the Corporate Advocacy Program, the member business agrees to allow Ripoff Report to send an email to all of those who filed a complaint in the past, letting them know, Infinity Dish wants to make things right with them. Ripoff Report always monitors these emails to insure the member business does what they agreed to. ..To make things right with those from the past. To err on the side of the consumer.

===================== NOW TO THE ORIGINAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED

=====================

INFINITY DISH UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE! Boca Raton Florida

I was charge by Infinity Dish Sales Group, for a amount I was never told off or aware of from the representive that did my order. I am a new costumer to Dish and did not know that I was being sign up by a third party, nor that I was getting charge by them.I paid the amount of $38.11 to get my order and the representive told me that was the one time charge and that was it, he never stated that I was going to get charge another time and also I have a pending charge on my account by them, how much are they going to charge me knwo. I called to contact them and they told me to email the lady : rebecca.herrera@infsalesgroup.com my bank statement where my overdraft was and I did sendher the info because of that aunauthoirized transacion i have to pay $236. to my bank of averdraft, unless they refund me but when I called the represntive told em it will take up to 11 days to fix the problem and that it is not garrantee because they have to listen to the recording when i made my order and verify my overdraft and also I called Dish network but they keep saying they did not made the charge and when i called Infinity dish they tried to give me the run artounds and act like they did nothing wrong on there end. I really hope this matter gets solve because of what am seen I am not the only one getting unauthorized charges. I keep calling them and Infinity sales group, representives act rude and try to make themself seem right , and that I am the one lying on this matter. Like I told them, I would not make my self look dumb, If I knew about the charge,but unfortuanly I did not research more about them and the scams the company has done to people. I am not and can not afford to pay my bank a overdaft fee of $236. I hope that pending transcation from Infinity Dish is only a mistake because I told them and they said not charge was made today April 19,2014, even thought in bank is telling me that they are charging of something. BeforeI forget they use the Dish Network number : 1-866-659-3474 but Infinity Dish sales group Number is really: 561-665-4310.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2014 07:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/INFINITY-DISH-/Boca-Raton-Florida-33481/Infinity-DISH-Review-Feel-safe-confident-amp-secure-when-doing-business-with-Infinity-1140186. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on INFINITY DISH