Complaint Review: INTERFACE Modeling Agency

• Updated: Fri, April 27, 2012

• Reported By: sandra — Stamford Connecticut United States of America
INTERFACE Modeling Agency
35 N. Water Street South Internet United States of America

INTERFACE Modeling Agency Interface network Interface Modeling Agency a RIPOFF, we paid over $4000 for NOTHING!!!! Internet

*General Comment: I have another update !!!

*General Comment: I'm a victim too...

*Consumer Comment: The best way to stop them..

We got ripped off by Interface 2 years ago. It still hurts to think about the money.

They will tell you how great your child looks and talk you into paying $100 first, then into $300 and once you have taken all the steps, including getting photos taken - they will ask you for 1000s of dollars so your child will be seen by all the big companies. We thought it would be a great investment, and  thought that taking our child to photo shoots every now and then , which would help to save up for a good school later on... we are hard working people and trusted them to get us into the industry.

Once we paid everything and had the photos taken (which were HORRIBLE btw... the photographer unable to work with small children, the stylist hardly gave our son 2 minutes of "styling attention") we never heard anything from them again. NOthing.

When we called them after 6 months to figure out what was going on... nobody had time to talk to us. We tried a few times. They hung up on us after a while, because they knew we were starting to be trouble.

PLease don't go there... they will make you feel that YOUR child will make it, and the ones that didn't were probably just not pretty enough... Of course you will believe them.  I can't believe they are still around ripping off people. How can they be stopped???

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2012 04:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/INTERFACE-Modeling-Agency/internet/INTERFACE-Modeling-Agency-Interface-network-Interface-Modeling-Agency-a-RIPOFF-we-paid-o-838228. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on INTERFACE Modeling Agency

#1 General Comment

I have another update !!!

AUTHOR: Denisse22 - (United States of America)

Hey guys i was just wondering if theres anything we could do anything to put a stop against these people and try to get a refund of our money back and also to get the word out there so people could beware of these thieves!!!! I wish that we could do a protest or something like meet up in front of their offices with a undercover cop and try to do something. We cant let them get away with this we have to start from somewhere to get justice for all victims including myself....if anyone agrees please comment it will help lots thanks :)

#2 General Comment

I'm a victim too...

AUTHOR: upset customer - (United States of America)

This happened to me as well... and I tried contact the Better Business Bureau and now I'm waiting on hearing from the news stations... We need to protest, until this is stopped. They are ripping off families and it's not fair!!!

The best way to stop them..

AUTHOR: Ronny g - (USA)

..is don't pay an agency. Get a good photographer and if your child has what it takes, the agent will get him or her work and makes their money off a percentage of the work. I don't think a legitimate agent "requires" the models to pay them first.