Complaint Review: INTERNATIONAL AWARD ADVISORS

• Submitted: Wed, January 28, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, January 28, 2009

• Reported By:Detroit Michigan
INTERNATIONAL AWARD ADVISORS
P.O.BOX 8050, HUNTINGTON STATION,NEW YORK 11746-9050 HUNTINGTON STATION, New York U.S.A.

INTERNATIONAL AWARD ADVISORS I RECEIVED A LETTER, STATING I HAD WON A LOT OF MONEY, BUT I HAD TO SEND THEM $20.00 TO RECEIVE MY WINNINGS..WELL, NOW DAY WE HAVE COMPUTERS AND WE CAN LOOK UP ANYTHING, AND THATS JUST WHAT I DID. THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM. AND I HAVE MORE LETTERS FOR OTHER PLACES RUNNING THE SAME KIND OF SCAM. PLEASE DON'T FALL FOR ANYTHING YOU HAVE TO SEND MONEY BACK A GET MONEY. HUNTINGTON STATION New York

I guess my name look like an easy target, I received a three letters in one week claiming I had won a lot of money($2,500,000.00) of course, I would love to have that much money and more with things the way they are today. but, I know you don't have to send money($20.00) to receive money if you really have won it.
SO, BEWARE EVERYONE, THEY ARE AT IT AGAIN!!

terri
Detroit, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2009 06:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/INTERNATIONAL-AWARD-ADVISORS/HUNTINGTON-STATION-New-York-11746-9050/INTERNATIONAL-AWARD-ADVISORS-I-RECEIVED-A-LETTER-STATING-I-HAD-WON-A-LOT-OF-MONEY-BUT-I-417467. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on INTERNATIONAL AWARD ADVISORS