Complaint Review: INTERNATIONAL LOTTO COMMISSION

C/ GUZMAN EL BUENO,137 MADRID, Spain
  • Phone: +34-655314876
  • Web:
  • Category: Lottery

INTERNATIONAL LOTTO COMMISSION I was sent an email claiming I had won their lottery, which is a joke! ripoff MADRID, SPAIN

I was sent an email that stated in the subject line, "YOUR EMAIL WAS SELECTED". After reading further, this email then stated that 'ticket numbers' were selected!

Knowing that my winning any lottery is not possible, as I do not enter sweepstakes, I had had enough and decided to report these crooks instead of just ignoring them.

Unfortunately, too many are fooled by these scams and these idiots need to be found and punished.

I could write volumes on the stupidity the had in this email, but it would just be recapping all the other reports filed on these crooks!

Angel
San Bernardino, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2007 08:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/INTERNATIONAL-LOTTO-COMMISSION/MADRID-28003/INTERNATIONAL-LOTTO-COMMISSION-I-was-sent-an-email-claiming-I-had-won-their-lottery-which-239770. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on INTERNATIONAL LOTTO COMMISSION