Complaint Review: IP&R Inventors Publishing & Research

• Submitted: Fri, March 16, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, March 16, 2007

• Reported By:hawthorn woods Illinois
IP&R Inventors Publishing & Research
60 Spear Street San Francisco, California U.S.A.

IP&R Inventors Publishing & Research RIPOFF, WASTE OF MONEY, FRAUDULENT, DON'T GET SUCKERED San Francisco California

IP&R continuously called and called me about my invention. They were relentless in gaining my confidence and making me believe they could market my product successfully.

My husband and i even traveled to San Francisco to meet with them. At the meeting we were shown products they had supposedly marketed and led us to believe they had an interested manufactuer for my product. What a scam!!

It was a very hard sell routine, and we fell for it to the amount of $7500.00. In the weeks that followed, i did not hear from them. Finally, I recieved a graphic page that they said they would send out to potential business. It was pathetic looking, I was embarrassed by the poor quality. Also,the business perspectus they created was nothing more than copied pages off the internet of companies that didn't even apply to my invention.

They are nothing but a fraud. Once they have your money they are done with you. Don't get ripped off by these unscrupulous people. Keep your money!!

hawthorn woods, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2007 10:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IPR-Inventors-Publishing-Research/San-Francisco-California-94105/IPR-Inventors-Publishing-Research-RIPOFF-WASTE-OF-MONEY-FRAUDULENT-DONT-GET-SUCKERE-239377. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IP&R Inventors Publishing & Research