breathing

• Submitted: Wed, August 02, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, January 09, 2007

• Reported By:CALUMET CITY Illinois
ITT Technical Institute
600 HOLIDAY PLAZA MATTESON, Illinois U.S.A.

ITT Technical Institute ripoff MATTESON Illinois

*Author of original report: ITT TECH

*UPDATE Employee: More people against, I think not?

*Author of original report: ITT TECH

*Consumer Comment: Have two graduates of ITT Tech

ITT Tech lied to me and told me that it was a credited school. i feel like ITT isn't a very good school at all. the teachers suck and don't really know what they are doing. they are all about the money if u miss a day of school the teachers will call u 24/7 asking why u weren't in class. I go to the one in Matteson IL and I was wondering if there were any class action lawsuits that I could get in on.

Tamika
CALUMET CITY, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2006 07:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ITT-Technical-Institute/MATTESON-Illinois-60443/ITT-Technical-Institute-ripoff-MATTESON-Illinois-204259. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ITT Technical Institute

ITT TECH

AUTHOR: Tamika - (U.S.A.)

Like I said your intitled to your own opinion but ITT is being sued by a lot of people for the same reason that I cquit going plus I'm not the only person to make complaints against the school

More people against, I think not?

AUTHOR: Sue - (U.S.A.)

I think they have over 85 schools across the county. Someone is getting something from them or they wouldn't still be in business. With an associate, my daughter made over $60,000 last year and my son with a Bach, from the Carmel School, by the way, made much more than twice that amount. they have been out there for a while but never made less than $25,000 starting out in 91 as a 21 year old. He bought a brand new car as a new grad and I didn't even have to co-sign. This same son is now 37 and loves his life and career. He built a new home last year and just about does whatever he wants to do.
If they weren't so busy making a great living and living out their dreams, they might have time to come on here and respond to the complaints of their school and the place where they got the training and help they needed to make this great living and life.
I ran across this by accident and just couldn't believe all this negative info. I am amazed and just don't undertand how two people can have such a different experience than the one you describe. They were there with almost perfect attendance, studied, were top students, got so much more than they had hoped for and like I said, one first went two years to a top university for a lot more money than ITT. Wonder what the difference could possibly be?
I won't be coming back to this site. I wish all the great grads of ITT would take the time to come here and defend their school. Trust me there are many great stories because my kids still have friends from there. Good luck.

ITT TECH

AUTHOR: Tamika - (U.S.A.)

Youur intitled to your opinion but there are more people against ITT then there are those for it I'm going to Devry which I think is a hell of a lot better then ITT

Have two graduates of ITT Tech

AUTHOR: Sue - (U.S.A.)

I am the parent of two adult children that have graduated from ITT Tech. One in Computer Drafting and Design, the other in Electronics Engineering. They are both well into their career, doing very well both financially and in their career path. Their experience was very good and they would both agree. One of them first went two years to another large university and just got to the point where she was unsure if this was what she wanted and had many years of school ahead of her.
Either would say this was the best decision of their life.