Complaint Review: I/W LIVINGLEAN 1-866-369-57NV

• Submitted: Sun, April 06, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, August 04, 2009

• Reported By:Andrew Alberta
I/W LIVINGLEAN 1-866-369-57NV
markcustomersupport@gmail.com 11 ATHABASCAN AVENUE SHERWOOD PARK, Alberta Canada

I/W LIVINGLEAN 1-866-369-57NV AKA Wu Yi SOURCE Hitting below the belt and playing on the weakness of others (deception ) 11 ATHABASCAN AVENUE SUITE 240 SHERWOOD PARK Alberta

*UPDATE Employee: Hello

taking advantage of people who have a weakness is a very low thing to do.

i was recently searching the web, as I have a weight problem and a physical disability, which prohibits me from being active to the degree of being able to exercise. I am waiting for corrective surgery on my knees and have gained wait while changing my life style to compensate for my disability.

in January I ordered a special tea that is supposed to help to lose weight and found that I was unable to drink this tea. I cancelled my subscription and found out that another co. was charging my credit card $21.11 a month for some service I never agreed to or authorized on my account. I was refunded the original amount of my subscription from Wu Yi SOURCE but some other co. I/W LIVINGLEAN 1-866-369-57NV continues to take money from my account.

I have notified my financial institute and hope they can stop this.

Sharon
Andrew, Alberta
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2008 01:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IW-LIVINGLEAN-1-866-369-57NV/11-ATHABASCAN-AVENUE-SHERWOOD-PARK-Alberta-T0B-0C0/IW-LIVINGLEAN-1-866-369-57NV-AKA-Wu-Yi-SOURCE-Hitting-below-the-belt-and-playing-on-the-324095. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on I/W LIVINGLEAN 1-866-369-57NV

Hello

AUTHOR: Shalyn R. - (U.S.A.)

Hello,

I'm sorry if there was some confusion about your offer and subscriptions. We honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way. The terms and conditions of our offer are visible on the order page, but we will try to make them clearer in the future. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you did not understand our terms and conditions we are happy to offer you a full refund if you would like to return the product. We have always honored our 60-day guarantee and will continue to do so in
the future as we try to improve our site. You can talk to customer support seven days a week. Our U.S.-based help lines are also staffed each and every day of the week to respond to any questions you may have both before and after your order. Simply call us at 1-866-989-8949. or visit our site http://www.wu-yisource.com/contactus.php and we will be happy to walk you through the entire cancellation process.

We appreciate your concerns.

Respectfully,