Complaint Review: Idprosup

Idprosup
www.idprosup.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Www.idprosup.comidprosup The Biggest Scam EVER! Chicago Illinois

*Author of original report: update

I also called the number that was given to my bank (866-564-2262), which was a cell phone # for a cleaning business; and not once did the answering machine ever mention the name "IDPROSUP".

I hope that these people are caught and sent to jail!

Anais
chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2008 06:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Idprosup/nationwide/Wwwidprosupcomidprosup-The-Biggest-Scam-EVER-Chicago-Illinois-300008. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Idprosup

update

AUTHOR: Abynum1 - (U.S.A.)

My bank account was debited $31.98 from IDPROSUP. Because this was an unauthorized transaction, I immediately googled this company. Although I never found their website, I did find numerous fraud complaints and allerts. I also called the number that was given to my bank (866-883-4986), which was a cell phone # for a cleaning business; and not once did the answering machine ever mention the name "IDPROSUP". I disputed the transaction with my bank. Thankfully, my money was credited back. My biggest fear, however, is that they keep debiting my account at their leisure (who ever they are). I hope that these people are caught and sent to jail!

Anais chicago, Illinois

update

AUTHOR: Abynum1 - (U.S.A.)

Anais chicago, Illinois

update

AUTHOR: Abynum1 - (U.S.A.)