Complaint Review: Igia Wind Storm Vacuum Milinex Co.

• Submitted: Fri, December 01, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, December 01, 2006

• Reported By:Etna Pennsylvania
Igia Wind Storm Vacuum Milinex Co.
New York Address Torrence, California U.S.A.

Wind Storm Vacuum Igia Milinex fraudulent billing, dishonest ordering, customer service dishonest Ripoff Torrence California

Ordered a Wind Storm Vacuum from TV ad. Phone ordering was by automated system, not a person. Received 4 vacuums - instead of the 2 that were ordered, charge to credit card was $158 (not the 39.95 not what advertised or selected during ordering. One month later an additional 79 dollars showed up on card. Finally reached company and a person told me that I made errors when ordering and to expect another charge next month on my credit card. This person was very defiant when I explained the problem.

I had to cancel my credit card and have an investigation by my credit card company being done. Unfortunately I checked the internet on this company after I saw the fradulent charge, and I've seen how all the customers that have ordered this vacuum are being ripped off.

Kathy
Etna, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2006 08:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Igia-Wind-Storm-Vacuum-Milinex-Co/Torrence-California-90502/Wind-Storm-Vacuum-Igia-Milinex-fraudulent-billing-dishonest-ordering-customer-service-di-223221. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Igia Wind Storm Vacuum Milinex Co.