Complaint Review: Ihire.com

• Reported By:Nashville Tennessee
Ihire.com
ihire.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Ihire.com, Danielle Just another scam company stealing money Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: They are scammers!

*UPDATE Employee: What Else Did You Want Us to do Jimmy?

The one week trial is a ripoff, and then trying to cancel before the end of your one week trial period is a waste of time. They are crooks. They will continue to take money from your account even if you do cancel. ihire doesn't do anything but send you the same listings for jobs that you can get on your own. After receiving 2 different list of job listings, that listed jobs that have nothing to do with my background or experience, I contacted Danielle who was supposed to be "researching" job listings. That's when I realized that she didn't even know what my job was, or even read my resume! I canceled my account and they still took money from my account. I complained and they apoligized and told me they would correct the mistake and refund my money.

A day later I received an email from Danielle Crabb stating that she would continue to send me listings for the period of time that I purchased. They are crooks, and scammers. I'm assuming they are in bed with ihireconstruction.com as well. Stay away from this company, delete their emails and don't call them. They will steal from you. Would anyone like to join me in filing criminal charges against this company?

Jimmy
Nashville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2009 06:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ihirecom/nationwide/Ihirecom-Danielle-Just-another-scam-company-stealing-money-Nationwide-452436. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ihire.com

They are scammers!

AUTHOR: Romae2012 - (USA)

Here's my report. I saw what they're doing. They're taking free job ads and posting on their website, then charging people for access. I even have screenshots.

What Else Did You Want Us to do Jimmy?

AUTHOR: Jason Hayes - (U.S.A.)

Jimmy,

As the manager at iHire I spoke to you regarding your issue. I explained to you that Danielle had 2 clients with the same name and we cancelled the wrong account, therefore, you were charged for the service while someone who wanted our service was cancelled (clearly our mistake). As soon as this was brought to our attention we issued you a refund in full and thought it would be a good gesture to give you our service for the month at no cost. We recgonized our mistake and corrected it immediately. What else can we do to satisfy your needs Jimmy?

Jason