Complaint Review: Incentive reward center

• Submitted: Mon, April 11, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, April 11, 2005

• Reported By:Arvada Colorado
Incentive reward center
14545 J Military Trail #189 Delray Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Incentiverewardcenter ripoff possible free iPod scam Delray Beach Florida

I was using www.dictionary.com and noticed an advertisement for a free 40GB iPod. I had been thinking of getting one and figured "what the heck." I registered and followed all the directions to sign up for 6 offers they had during the process.

I watched and waited for their acknowledgement and/or verification of the 6 offers required to receive my "gift." It was 4 or 5 weeks after I started the process once I finally noticed the offers had all been fullfilled. I went to claim my gift and sent incetivesrewardcenter.com an e-mail on what I needed to do next. They responded via e-mail saying that they didn't have my e-mail registered. This sounds eerily similar to several other accounts I have read here on www.ripoffreport.com.

I left several voice mail messages to let them know I have printouts and e-mails of all my documentation and am willing to do what is necessary they fullfill the agreement just as I have done. I will follow-up here as things transpire.

Sean
Arvada, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2005 07:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Incentive-reward-center/Delray-Beach-Florida-33484/Incentiverewardcenter-ripoff-possible-free-iPod-scam-Delray-Beach-Florida-138443. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Incentive reward center