Complaint Review: Incentiverewardcenter - Incentive reward center

• Submitted: Wed, December 15, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, December 15, 2004

• Reported By:Lafayette Louisiana
Incentiverewardcenter - Incentive reward center
14545 J Military Trail Delray Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Incentiverewardcenter EMarket Research Group Nintendo DS ripoff no record of email changed offer to $50 gift card Delray Beach Florida

I recently followed a link from MakeMeKing.com (MakeMeKing dot com) for a free Nintendo DS. I registered with my email address, and followed the directions, reading each section carefully. I was to complete 4 total offers, a specific number from each page. After doing so, I went to check the status. The page reported that they (Incentiverewardcenter) could tell that I had clicked on certain offers, but hadn't confirmed my completion.

A couple hours later I go to check the status of my redemption, and all of a sudden my email address is not on file. Yet, I can check my history, and I get linked to the Incentiverewardcenter.com (Incentiverewardcenter dot com) website where my email address, first and last name, and address is listed... on a page for a $50 gift card.

I've picked up the 866 number, plan to investigate, and report this fradulent company to the appropriate officials. I will not stop until this company fufils it end of the deal, or is dealt with as the criminals they are.

Gavin
Lafayette, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2004 01:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Incentiverewardcenter-Incentive-reward-center/Delray-Beach-Florida-33484/Incentiverewardcenter-EMarket-Research-Group-Nintendo-DS-ripoff-no-record-of-email-changed-122940. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Incentiverewardcenter - Incentive reward center