Complaint Review: Inkjet Direct

• Submitted: Thu, May 17, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, August 17, 2007

• Reported By:Santa Clara California
Inkjet Direct
21005 Superior ST. Chatsworth, California U.S.A.

EZinkjets.com ,Inkjets Direct Rip-off, Merchandise Never Sent, Credit Card Charged.DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS CO. Made purchase in October 2006 Never received product or refund!!! Chatsworth California

*Author of original report: August 2007 still NO refund.....

*Consumer Comment: More than one company called "Inkjet Direct"

I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!! I purchased ink cartridge from this company back in October 2006 and they never sent anything to me. I called in November and they told me it was on back order and in January 2007 I called and told them I wanted a refund and they said that many people were waiting for refund and that I would go on a long list to be refunded.

Still to this day I have never received anything. These people lie and cheat people out of money. They need to be stopped and charged for Fraud and put in jail.

Stephanie
Santa Clara, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2007 11:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Inkjet-Direct/Chatsworth-California-91311/EZinkjetscom-Inkjets-Direct-Rip-off-Merchandise-Never-Sent-Credit-Card-ChargedDONT-BU-249049. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Inkjet Direct

August 2007 still NO refund.....

AUTHOR: Stephanie - (U.S.A.)

Today is August 17, 2007 and I have still yet to see anything from this Company. I was told I was on some waiting list to receive a refund as there were many who never received their order.

More than one company called "Inkjet Direct"

AUTHOR: Www.inkjet-direct.com - (United Kingdom)

We are also called Inkjet Direct! But this report has nothing at all to do with us - We are www.inkjet-direct.com based in the UK.

If an individual does a simple websearch for the two words "Inkjet Direct" our site comes up No1 on Google. So guess what - we also have received a number of customer complaints from people in the USA saying that they have not received their goods and they assume that we are the company that they ordered from!

I have helped these people to try to identify the exact web address that they originally ordered from and I do believe that it is the one referred to in this report.

Clearly, It concerns me that some of this bad publicity might be associated with us.

I think it might be best if the reference to the business name "Inkjet Direct" could be changed to that company's web address