Complaint Review: Insight Global

• Reported By: lvmyragtops — Suburban St. Louis Missouri
Insight Global
St. Louis, Missouri USA

Insight Global Same scam, different city Saint Louis Missouri

I got several calls on my cell mid-afternoon while the ringer was off.   About an hour later (4:30ish) I checked for messages and returned a call from "Kelly" at Insight Global.  She said she'd gotten my resume from Monster or CareerBuilder (typical), and told me about an 18-month contract job she thought I'd be a great match for.

What she described did, indeed, sound like it was right in my wheelhouse.  She then said that the client was on a very tight schedule to fill the position, and I'd need to come to Insight Global's office today -- 4:40 PM -- to meet with her and register, because they couldn't send me out until I did.  I wasn't made-up or dressed to run off to a meeting, and said as much.

I asked if I could come to their office the following day and perhaps meet with the client later on that day.  Oh no, the client was determined to fill this slot the next day, and was ready to choose from several other candidates. But if I still wanted to come to their office, they would get me in the system and look for another opportunity for me.  At that point I said, "I'm not driving to your office on speculation.  Either you have a job available, or you don't."  "Kelly" concluded the call by saying "thanks for returning the call."

After I told my husband this story, he rolled his eyes and said, "Sounds pretty fishy to me."  After reading some of the other reports about this company in other cities, I'll agree.  Unprofessional, to say the least.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2013 07:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Insight-Global/St-Louis-Missouri/Insight-Global-Same-scam-different-city-Saint-Louis-Missouri-1099425. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Insight Global