Complaint Review: InstrumentAlley.com

• Updated: Sun, February 19, 2012

• Reported By: John — Pataskala Ohio United States of America
InstrumentAlley.com
P.O. Box 424 Internet United States of America

InstrumentAlley.com BCP Sales Inc Buyer beware... Steer clear of this scam operation disquised as a musical instrument web retailer... Internet

Nothing short of credit card fraud.  The ruse is you think you are purchasing some music gear for less than you can get it anywhere else.  Sure you're a little suspicious... I mean there is no phone number but they have a "live help click to chat" and then you notice several "trust business verified" certificates and then you rationalize hey Google checkout makes it legitimate right?

The answer of course is NO!  Once they have your order and credit card information there is nothing you can do but wait several weeks while the status shows "processing".  The "live help click to chat" turns out to just be a web based email that they don't respond to.

Finally I receive a partial shipment.  I have a shipping carton that shows no signs of tampering or breaches and it contains a guitar and guitar case for which I paid $774.99.  But where is the other order I submitted for 4-guitar straps @ $36. [continued below]....
.....99 each?  My Visa has been charge a full $922.95? After many many attempts to get a valid response I finally get an email from InstrumentAlley.com that basically states tough luck buddy! Our story is the straps were in the guitar case and we're sticking with it!

Now all I can say is: I GOT MUGGED IN INSTRUMENT-ALLEY.COM !!!   Ouch!!! They took my lunch money!!!

My advice to you obviously, is to steer clear of this outfit... They're awful business people.  The order fulfillment service is painfully slow.  The communication is horrible.  They have no interest in having a long term relationship with their customers.  There out to make a fast buck and you run the risk of being ripped off in the end.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2012 10:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/InstrumentAlleycom/internet/InstrumentAlleycom-BCP-Sales-Inc-Buyer-beware-Steer-clear-of-this-scam-operation-disqu-841697. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on InstrumentAlley.com