Complaint Review: Integretel - United Voice Messaging

• Submitted: Tue, November 04, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, November 04, 2003

• Reported By:Boone North Carolina
Integretel - United Voice Messaging
www.integretel.com San Jose, California U.S.A.

Integretel-United Voice MessagingIntegretel Inc., United Voice Messaging ripoff-Unauthorized billing for service not requested San Jose California

Integretel Inc., notified BellSouth that services provided through United Voice Messaging would be billed to my phone bill.....Funny thing, I never authorized these charges, nor do I know what they are for, or what service I am actually being billed for. They indicated it was done through the internet....of course!

I called 1-800-736-7500 and supposedly they are taking these charges off, but not before telling me I was also billed for another month of this service....WHAT SERVICE??? We'll see what happens but I definitely do not think this is legal.....the other number listed on my phone bill for this company is 1-800-775-4589. I hope they are covering my state and local phone tax charges as well. I smell a potential lawsuit in progress....

Sheila
Boone, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2003 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integretel-United-Voice-Messaging/San-Jose-California/Integretel-United-Voice-MessagingIntegretel-Inc-United-Voice-Messaging-ripoff-Unauthoriz-70979. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integretel - United Voice Messaging