- Report: #103699
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Integretel
Integretel, Georgia U.S.A.
Integretel "World Web Email" fraudulent charges Georgia
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I was told that third party billing would be turned off, and that I would only be required to pay the phone portion of the bill. She also said it'd be helpful if I let Integretel know too. I called but was on hold indefinitely, and never talked to an operator.
August comes, 9.95 extra, and the 19.95 is PAST DUE. THANK YOU BELLSOUTH. I was blatantly lied to when I was told third party billing was turned off (because it happened again) and when she said only my phone portion of the bill sould be paid (because now Integretel's crap is past due).
I call again, explain the situation. She says I have to take it up with Integretel.
This really pisses me off, and let's recap why:
1) I work to pay Bellsouth for a simple phone service - they get my money every month
2) Bellsouth doesn't care about me at all, they laugh at my business, they set up my account to allow people to bold face lie about services I sign up for, and then hand the charges over to me
3) I complain, and they lie to me, claiming third party billing is now shut off
4) Next month, they allow the same d**n thing to occur
So what do I do now? A google for "phone integrel" turns up complaints from years and years past.
WHY HASN'T ANY ACTION BEEN TAKEN - WHY DOES THIS STILL GO ON AND PRESENT A PROBLEM?
I don't know where to go from here. Integretel's phone number claims to be closed this weekend, and when I entner in my number for a callback, the message just repeats. I guess I'll try Monday.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2004 12:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integretel/Georgia/Integretel-World-Web-Email-fraudulent-charges-Georgia-103699. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.