Complaint Review: Integretel=USBI=Telliss Comm.=ONE CALL COMM=Premier Premium Communication

• Submitted: Tue, January 11, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, January 11, 2005

• Reported By:Augusta Georgia
Integretel=USBI=Telliss Comm.=ONE CALL COMM=Premier Premium Communication
PO Box 155579 Fort Worth, Texas U.S.A.

Integretel=USBI=Telliss Comm. ONE CALL COMM Premier Premium Communication USBI actually just credited me for any charge i would receive, PPC credited me as well, Integretel has done nothing Fort Worth Texas

USBI actually credited me with any charges i might have from the past until i got a block on my phone service from long distance calls. I never paid Telliss and I've yet to receive a notice from them. PPC credited me as well. Integretel has done nothing but jerk me around when i talked to CHAD.

He was a complete jerk about everything saying it isnt a real virus that took over my phone modem and called the UK. He all but called me a liar. It took twenty minutes of me arguing over him talking to get him to finally offer me a block from the company that accessed my line. He didnt even tell me anything about that company so that I could do my own investigating. I've had these problems with the pop-up titled "Wet, Horny, Teens" knocking me offline and connecting me to England and it never asks for my authorization. It just pops up and says connecting... .If anyone else has these problems or has had similar problems i believe its a virus called Trojan_Byte32.exe or Bloodhound32.exe.

Matt
Augusta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2005 02:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IntegretelUSBITelliss-CommONE-CALL-COMMPremier-Premium-Communication/Fort-Worth-Texas-76155-5579/IntegretelUSBITelliss-Comm-ONE-CALL-COMM-Premier-Premium-Communication-USBI-actually-ju-126904. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integretel=USBI=Telliss Comm.=ONE CALL COMM=Premier Premium Communication