Complaint Review: International Library Of Poetry, Poetry.com

• Submitted: Wed, February 23, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, February 23, 2005

• Reported By:Yakima Washington
International Library Of Poetry, Poetry.com
1 Poetry Plaza Ownings, Maryland U.S.A.

International Library Of Poetry, Poetry.com ripoff broke my daughters heart with false promises kills hope and dreams Ownings Maryland

My fifteen year old daughter wrote to poetry.com with hope. After learning about their scaming with others our hearts were broken. How can they do this to anyone, they should be banned from ever having a company. To take hopes and dreams people have and exploit them for money is disgraceful! Don't they have a conscience? I'm so glad I learned about this before I sent my check, but wish I learned about their scaming before my daughter was hurt!

Sally
Yakima, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2005 03:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Library-Of-Poetry-Poetrycom/Ownings-Maryland-2117/International-Library-Of-Poetry-Poetrycom-ripoff-broke-my-daughters-heart-with-false-pro-132538. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Library Of Poetry, Poetry.com