Eugene

• Reported By: Mary — Cincinnati Ohio United States of America
Interstate Capital
1255 Country Club Rd., Ste. Internet United States of America

Interstate Capital made my company look unethical Santa Teresa,, Internet

I too have had the unlucky experience dealing with Interstate Capital.  When I first started my brokerage in 2011 I set up with ICC.  It was a total nightmare, I was moving close to 60 loads a week, carriers calling wanted fuel advances..quick pay..you name it.  It would take hours sometimes days for ICC to send over fuel advance to my carriers, I can remember several instances when we had close to 30 reefer trucks loaded waiting on fuel advances, sometime 24 hours would go by before (after the carrier was loaded) before ICC would release the advance, it got so bad the carrier's would start calling my customer.  The ICC processor Salena was horrible, she and Mr. Eisenberg both lied to a couple of my carriers telling them that we didn't send in the paperwork and we didn't want to pay the carrier.  Once I was told that, the carrier and I did a conference call to ICC and Cliff wouldn't take our call but we did get to speak with Pamela I repeatedly asked Pamela over and over again what the problem was and If my company made a mistake when we sent in the paperwork to please let us know so I can correct it and get the carrier paid.  She started yelling at me and the carrier, even the carrier sided with us because it was clear ICC was not broker/carrier friendly and not helpful at all.

Also ICC uses McLeod as a factoring software, every damn time I had to have my account audited because their system was ripping me off, they double paid 2 carriers, charged us for fuel advances that we didn't even request and if I had enough time and money I would hire the best investgator to investgate their unethical company because deep in my heart they swindled over $10,000 from my company and I'm sure they have to other company's as well.  The only smart thing I can say Cliff Eisenberg did was releasing my contract from his company, he admitted they didnt have the man power to handle all the loads and my constant complaining and threats he didn't like either.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2013 06:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Interstate-Capital/internet/Interstate-Capital-made-my-company-look-unethical-Santa-Teresa-Internet-1027794. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Interstate Capital