Complaint Review: Intl Move

• Submitted: Mon, March 16, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, March 16, 2009

• Reported By:Blue Ridge Virginia
Intl Move
1880 NE 170 Street North Miami Beach, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 305-944-0400
  • Web:
  • Category: Employers

Intl Move They don't give my money back, no service is provided pick up date is changed North Miami Beach Florida

My husband and I are trying to move another country and we decided use Intl move we signed a contract and pick up date was on the contract 3/16/2009,but two days later they called and changed the pick up date to 3/18/2009. The way they are talking on the telephone and the way they are doing the business we decided the cancel the contract and get our money back which is $3,999 and they said they will not give one. One time offer may be they can give money back after they charge us $1,500. We told them no services provided cancelled on 3.12.2009 and they said deposits are non refundable. I told them we will report you to Better business Bureau they threaten us to take the complaint back otherwise they will not consider my money to return. I told them let me get my money, later I will drop the charges they said no.

It has been going on for 15 days now and I can not get anybody to answer my questions from this business they hang up or not answering. I am sending emails but we are getting very very unprofessional answers. I told them today I don't want to play this game anymore give my money or I will pursue legal ways to get it. I even quit my job because I needed to go to that country to collect my stuff. Now I am out of job no way to pay my bills. I told them that they said We are not responsible for the economic situation or for the lost of your jobs

Basically they said to me, do what you have to do we are not giving you any money. So basically they stole my money without providing any business and they don't give it back. I need a good representative (also I don't have any money and I don't have a job anymore) to look at this situation because it is not right.

Sorry about the grammar, my first language is not English. Thank you for listening.

Scammed
Blue Ridge, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2009 09:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Intl-Move/North-Miami-Beach-Florida-33162/Intl-Move-They-dont-give-my-money-back-no-service-is-provided-pick-up-date-is-changed-No-434660. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Intl Move