Jim

• Submitted: Wed, August 27, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, August 27, 2008

• Reported By:tucson Arizona
Invent-tech
2655 Lejeune Rd./suite550 Coral Gables, Florida U.S.A.

Invent-tech ,Invent-tech Im dissabled,they knew that yet they had no problem taking my 10,000 and my idea Coral Gables Florida

I contacted Inventech and they rushed me along telling me that time was fleeting and "Jonny B"the sales man said he could place my product immediately,I told him that i was reciently dissabled and was poor and no income,he told me that i would be spending my millions this year possibly and all he needed was 10,000 dollars(by the way,i allready gave him over 1,200$ on my credit card).

So i borrower 10,000$ from my 74 year old father to try to get back on my feet and make a future for my family.Ive sent out over 80 mailings with 0 responce from companys,So i went to Home depot a year ago and guess what my invention is on their shelf,slightly modified but it was mine!!!

Now my credit with my family is gone i still have a blown back and i take morphine like tick tacks,every month i think this is the month i loose my house.
and i have no money to fight or persue this company,i even felt bad for this company when Katrina swept through and left them in the dark for 4 weeks.

I dont want justice I NEED JUSTICE!!!for my family,i'll never work again so all i have left is my mind and Inven-tech has made that impossible for me to trust.So much for dreams-----Jon

Jon
tucson, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2008 10:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Invent-tech/Coral-Gables-Florida-331344-5816/Invent-tech-Invent-tech-Im-dissabledthey-knew-that-yet-they-had-no-problem-taking-my-10-367402. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Invent-tech