Complaint Review: Investorshub

Investors Hub They censor any good info on stocks to support shorts Internet

*Consumer Comment: Look at all the lawsutis filed against Janice Shell

*Consumer Comment: janice shell

*Consumer Comment: STOCK MARKET SONG

*Consumer Comment: they did it to me

*Consumer Suggestion: A wonderful alternative

*Consumer Comment: A little more...

*Consumer Comment: InvestorsHub

*Author of original report: By the way if they ban you they keep charging your credit card

MAJOR SPYWARE, BEWARE! www.investorshub.com

Investors hub is run by several market makers who fund their operations.

They pay the owner of the web site to censor any good info about a company while they short the stock.

Matt Brown a telly tubby look alike has something called Mod Squads that go around and do a communist style scrub of the board of any news that is true positive and those that go against the companies that pay them.

The reason some of you get the White Boot is that they track IP numbers and your MAC address as well. Your information is then sold to these market makers who call you to buy their stocks.

Its a nifty little scam they have going on. They make money by you subscribing to their self serving website you get booted off if they dont like what you say and if you are a dummy who sings their tune then they invite you into the club. The way the club works is that after they feel comfortable with you are offered the position of being a paid basher.

In other words your job is to bash a stock while the market makers (your employer via Investors Hub sell the stock short) How do I know all of this because I was a mod on this site and when this was offered to me in good conscience I could not do it.

When I asked them about this I was booted off and they assigned 15 bashers to the multiple boards where I was a mod or I held stock positions and they bashed the company and me to no end.

Mr.boutine
newark, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2008 07:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Investorshub/internet/Investors-Hub-They-censor-any-good-info-on-stocks-to-support-shorts-Internet-303141. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Investorshub

Look at all the lawsutis filed against Janice Shell

AUTHOR: Erisdestiny - (United States of America)

If you want to know Janice Shell, do a search with her name with the word 'lawsuit'. This will answer your question. Few people have ever been sued this much. I personally see her as a glorified thief.  But that is just my opinion.

janice shell

AUTHOR: anonymous - (United States of America)

notice janice shell is the only one defending her co. investors hub.  she is the biggest investor nazi of them all,imho. notice she can violate the tou at any time and does so at least 25% of the time and she never gets any jail time or boot.  this is a rigged message board system run by nazi's like janice shell imho.

the best thing that could ever happen is that this sight be completely shut down. as bad as yahoo message boards are, yahoo is much better than investors hub. example wamuq.pk and lehmq.pk message board have given me much more info that an investor can actually use than investors hub could . the wamuq and lehmq posters spend most of their time wondering why their posts disappeared and why they were jailed.

and while they are jailed they still have to pay investors hub just to post,in the jail only. they get out by pleading with matt brown's MATT administrator , who is presently doing 4 years in prison for frauding his members with staged pump and dumps. i lost thousands on his ghti pump and dump which netted him over $4million dollars according to the sec.

"www.investorshub.com  Investors hub is run by several market makers who fund their operations. with janice shell and her wrecking crew." janice shell has been sued several times for her actions on investors hub. just google her name,with lawsuits in the text.

STOCK MARKET SONG

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

GOIN' LOW

(Please sing to the tune of- 'Let It Snow')

Anyone can 'Google' this- SING A LONG CHRISTMAS CAROLS, and click on the song 'Let It Snow', and sing the following lyrics to that tune, right?

Here we go- 1, 2, 3...

Oh, the market right now is frightful

But his steak is so delightful

Pass the A1 Sauce please, dear Joe

Goin' low, goin' low, goin' low.

Mashed potatoes are oh so filling

Bought some gold and made a killing

And since he bought it way down low

Wine will flow, wine will flow, wine will flow.

When he finally says good-bye

He'll be down at the beach in the sun

Sold his gold way up really high

Now having lots of fun!

The market is slowly dying

Burger King, most are french-frying

Burned his fingers then stubbed his toe

Goin' low, goin' low, goin' low.

End

*More songs are available at the BANK OF AMERICA page of this site in the consumer comments section at Ripoff Reports 411913, 502469, and 529757.

POWER TO THE PEOPLE

they did it to me

AUTHOR: Godcan - (United States of America)

as was reported i also watched all the negative input on ihub trying to beat petro down. finally i had to join to express my opinion, this was not appreciated much!

the moderators immediately started deleting my posts which were all polite and friendly but also positive and upbeat including the reasons i believe in and support petro. they also limited me to one post per day while the negatives came by the dozens.

i accepted that as childish behavior on their parts and continued to make my one post per day but soon after deleting all of these they allowed me no post. i presume my last post that being negative was just their jobs was a bit too close to home.

thank you for this opportunity to share and God bless you all

go petro go

#5 Consumer Suggestion

A wonderful alternative

AUTHOR: Concerned Citizen - (U.S.A.)

In my opinion, If you want a great alternative, try GoldenBoards.com. They are new, free, and offer more features.

A little more...

AUTHOR: Janiceshell - (U.S.A.)

I'm please to see that you recognize that you were unable to abide by the IHub TOU. What did you think would happen?

And I'll further point out that neither of the links you provided in your original attack makes any mention of IHub or of any other message board.

InvestorsHub

AUTHOR: Janiceshell - (U.S.A.)

I don't work for IHub and never had, but I do post there. I'd call this "report" libelous; nothing more than offensive unsubstantiated allegations.

My suggestion is that Ripoff Reports remove this piece of scurrilous nonsense. Obviously the author doesn't understand the purpose of discussion boards, and has issues with IHub admin.

By the way if they ban you they keep charging your credit card

AUTHOR: Mr.boutine - (U.S.A.)

Your account is currently suspended because we disagreed with your posts

Your account is not terminated and you can still post. You may only post in the Jailhouse until you come to an agreement/understanding with IH Admin (Matt). Please read the Jailhouse thread header for more information....

Do NOT sign up for another account. Use the Jail to get a better understanding of what rules you broke so you can prevent it from happening again.

Go to the Jailhouse and reply to a post of Matt's.

now look at this

Instructions for those new to the Jail:
1) If you have gone to post and see the red alert saying "Your account has been suspended. You can only post to the Jail," then you are in the right place.

2) Check in here with me by posting a message to me (a REPLY to a post of mine).

3) Figure out what you did wrong (often, you already know).

4) Negotiate a deal and/or serve your time.

You can be here in two different scenarios:
1) I could be using the Jail as a temporary holding tank while you cool off and we get a few things straight (this is often the case)
2) I've thrown you in here because you are spamming, being a dolt, using multiple aliases, etc and you'll have to cut a deal with me and/or serve time

Whatever you do, do NOT sign up for another account to circumvent your suspension.