Complaint Review: Iolo Rebates #07-88951 And COMPUSA

• Submitted: Wed, January 16, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, January 16, 2008

• Reported By:P. O . Box 180 New Hampshire
Iolo Rebates #07-88951 And COMPUSA
290 S. Broadway Salem, New Hampshire U.S.A.

Iolo Rebates #07-88951 And COMPUSA 1. Has not sent me one of the rebate 2. Took my order online and did not sent me the product Salem New Hampshire

A.

I sent the all the required document for my promotion# 0031876 for System Mechanic 7 by iolo Techanologies.

I am not able to reach either iolo Technologies or COMP USA by phone about my rebate.

I have called the number 800 432-9102 number of times and not able to get any response about the promotion number 0031876

The store manager at CompUsa has basically told me he can not do anything about it. He does not know what is going on.

B. I had placed an oline order with the compusa at www.compusa.com in November 2007. I received the confirmation of my order by an email.

I did not receive the product by mid December 2007. I tried to contact compusa by emal and 800 compusa numerous times. Nobody is picking the phone at customer service at 800 compusa. The local COMPUS store manager says he has nothing to do with online oreder and can not help with my order.

Jas
P. O . Box 180, New Hampshire

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2008 04:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Iolo-Rebates-07-88951-And-COMPUSA/Salem-New-Hampshire-03079/Iolo-Rebates-07-88951-And-COMPUSA-1-Has-not-sent-me-one-of-the-rebate-2-Took-my-order-o-300660. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Iolo Rebates #07-88951 And COMPUSA