Complaint Review: It Works

• Updated: Fri, September 27, 2013

• Reported By: RoxBar — Victorville California
It Works
5325 State Road 64 East, Bradenton, , FL 34208 USA

It Works, My It WorksIt Works Body Wraps Company Fails to Cancel Your Account After Multiple Calls Florida

One the product fails to work as stated.  I am 5'5" and about 140 ponds.  I put the product on both my waist and thighs and did not have results.  I fulfilled my 3 months and cancelled.  The company sent the product for the 4th time.  I then called the company and a manager to cancel my account.  Yet the following month I received another email stating I am being billed and shipped AGAIN.  So I am on the phone right now to cancel and.........they are having issues sending me a confirmation that it is cancelled.  HORRIBLE!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2013 10:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/It-Works/Bradenton-FL-34208/It-Works-My-It-WorksIt-Works-Body-Wraps-Company-Fails-to-Cancel-Your-Account-After-Multi-1087793. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on It Works