Complaint Review: J2 Global Communications

• Reported By: wintersoow — las vegas Nevada United States of America
J2 Global Communications
6922 Hollywood Blvd los angeles, California United States of America

J2 Global Communications fax.com Outright Fraud los angeles, California

I am Outrage!!!!!!!!!. How did they get my credit card number.They took upon themselve to reopen my account. I did not ask them to do this. If I would have done that I would have went to jail. So what happen here. They do not go to jail for stealing accounts numbers. I am going to do all I can for someone to take notice of this bad company. Right now I am working on getting my money back. I did not know this happen until what I was ordering  and the payment did not go through. Wow. We need to put out of business power on these people. I am going call the media to look into this company. My bank is helping me get this problem resolve. American express is great. They close down my card, to send me another one of couse new number and get my money return. We are suppose to be protected aganist thing like this. I am on a mission. This has piss me off. j2 Global Communications j2 Global Communications or aka efax, fax.com it is on.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2013 09:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/J2-Global-Communications/los-angeles-California-90028/J2-Global-Communications-faxcom-Outright-Fraud-los-angeles-California-996501. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on J2 Global Communications