Complaint Review: JC

• Updated: Thu, March 07, 2013

• Reported By: JC — Clearwater Florida United States of America
JC
4707 140th Avenue Clearwater, Florida United States of America

JC Izzonet Ecommerce Scam - What You Should Now and Avoid In Order To Not Lose Money or Time Clearwater, Florida

*Consumer Comment: I think I was scammed too

Our trouble with Izzonet began last year in October 2012. We signed a contract with Izzonet to develop a custom online store. They took our money $800 for half of the payment to start the work and we would pay the remaining $700 upon
completion. We spent a ton of money and efforts working the website page look and feel. They told us (in the contract) that the website would be ready in 4-6 weeks. Well four weeks turned into 4 months and nothing was delivered.

In the mean time, their tools were causing our data to corrupt during imports and uploads. It was a nightmare of an experience working with Izzonet...one thing after another. Really a bunch of rookies with no real business future.

After 5 months finally they, Maor Liel the Izzonet rep., told us they would deliver a full working website on Feb. [continued below]....
..... 15 2013. Well, nothing was delivered again.

Now they would not answer email and cannot be reached by phone. Others Izzonet's customers are in similar situation, see complaints link http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/izzonetcom-they-are-gone-c660697.html.

We have spent a lot of money, $10,000 and a lot of time and this costs us our business. We worked with the sales rep. called Maria Vasilevsky and the customer service manager, Maor Liel and they promised us the world, great product, excellent customer support etc. These people are complete liars and they never intended to follow through.

Now we spent a lot of money with nothing to show and wasted 5 months. Their web tools had a lot of problems too and they messed up all our imported data that cost us thousands of dollars to fix.

I'm starting to wonder now if all the positive reviews written about them were scams as well. I think they probably had their people wrote them. I can't imagine that there's so much positive reviews about them. I know we had a horrible experience with them.

Do your home work and pick a more solid ecommerce company for your web hosting. What we have learnt is that the reviews on the internet does not reflect the real reality and can be manipulated as in the case of Izzonet. They are expert scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2013 06:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JC/Clearwater-Florida-33760/JC-Izzonet-Ecommerce-Scam-What-You-Should-Now-and-Avoid-In-Order-To-Not-Lose-Money-or-T-1024690. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JC

I think I was scammed too

AUTHOR: An58 - (United States of America)

Hello- the exact same thing just happened to me. I also read somewhere that this happened to someone else. They sent the consumer an email asking them to stop contacting their customers and apologize immediately. I purchased a customized version of the site back in October and have nothing to show for it. $3500 scammed from me and no one responds to me. Site was supposed to be up and running per Maor(same guy you dealt with) and the same sales rep Maria. I'm sick to my stomach and don't know what to do other than find an attorney. People need to beware of this company and post it everywhere so others can see the truth about this company. Social media is the only way! And I don't believe one bit of those positive reviews, as I think it's the company posting those. Good luck to you. I'm hoping to get my money back.

im a very disappointed customer of izzonet!