Complaint Review: JETBLUE, JetBlue, Jet Blue

• Submitted: Wed, July 02, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, July 02, 2008

• Reported By:BRONX New York
JETBLUE, JetBlue, Jet Blue
JFK Airport Jamaica, New York U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-5382583
  • Web:
  • Category: Airlines

JETBLUE, Jet Blue JETBLUE AIRLINES ARE THIEVES! DON'T FLY WITH THEM UNLESS YOU WANT YOUR STUFF STOLEN! Jamaica New York

I wanted to report the airline JetBlue because they are thieves employed there. I was on a flight from JFK to SDQ on Thursday, June 26th at 11:55pm, flight number 785. When I got to my mom's house in Santo Domingo it was around 5:30am and I was tired so I just crashed in bed. When I got up later that day I noticed that my TSA lock was missing and so was my name tag with all my info including my address, cell number and email. Then when I opened my suitcase all my belongings were unorganized and my make-up case was empty. All my expensive make-up was gone, stolen, taken. I was so pissed off I started crying and right away I called the JetBlue office in the states and reported what had happened. They said they're not responsible for accessories in the suitcase. But they have no right to steal other people belongings! They have no right! And I hold the entire airline responsible for employing thieves!

Well on my flight back to JFK from SDQ, my flight at 12:20am was cancelled and I didn't receive a call at all! I was at a hotel 2 hours away and took a $100 cab ride to get to the airport. Once I arrived I was informed that the flight was cancelled. The front desk staff was not helpful or sympathetic...not even with a mother and her 6 month old baby. They didn't offer accommodations or anything I had to sit for hours in the freezing airport with not even a blanket! They told me that the next flight out of sdq was full (5:30am) and that they could put me on a connecting flight via Orlando. I asked them to also put me on standby for the 5:30am flight and they charged me $7.00 to put me on standby...which is ridiculous and absurd! I got on the 5:30am flight because there were plenty of seats available...I even got a window seat at the front of the plane.

Jet blue are a bunch of thieves and again their employees have no right whatsoever to steal from passengers...shame on them! I will not fly with them again! Thank you for listening!

Anely
BRONX, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2008 10:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JETBLUE-JetBlue-Jet-Blue/Jamaica-New-York/JETBLUE-Jet-Blue-JETBLUE-AIRLINES-ARE-THIEVES-DONT-FLY-WITH-THEM-UNLESS-YOU-WANT-YOUR-S-346714. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JETBLUE, JetBlue, Jet Blue